Clear Scalp & Hair Conditioner

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

TOTAL CARE NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) NOURISHING ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1.0%) Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR NOURISHING SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PPG-9, PEG-9M, Panthenol, Lysine HCl, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200) CLEANSE & NOURISH SHAMPOO Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Zinc Pyrithione, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Tallow Acid or Palmitic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Isethionate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-9M, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

on 12/31/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My review is for the Clear scalp & hair therapy total care shampoo and Clear scalp & hair therapy total care daily conditioner. As I'm always using a combo of shampoo and conditioner from the same line and same brand, I'm always doing the review for both at the same time. I got 2x 50 ml bottle (1 shampoo, 1 conditioner) in a 5$ travel sample pack from Walmart.

I usually use higher brands for shampoo. I have colored hair with dry ends, and as I'm trying to grow my natural color, the scalp get greasy because it's not colored. This shampoo and conditioner combo is great. The shampoo is really a weird texture, kind of fluffy instead of a silky lotion. I like it. It smells great, lather well and it's easy to lather everywhere on my hair, which is usually hard because my hair is long to my butt. My hair are left clean without being squeaky clean.

The conditioner is really soft, and my hair are left super super soft in the shower after using it.

The packaging is great, I love the color. The smell is good also, a soft smell that doesn't linger once the hair are dry.

When I dry my hair, they are super soft and puffy, and super light! I don't even need to use a straightener most of the time. It's a really good product for the price.

I'll update eventually as I bought 2 big bottle of it, but for now I like it. I just hope that my scalp wont get greasy after using this for a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this in the Length and Strength variety. I really liked it the first week or two, but then it made my scalp oily but gave it dandruff at the same time. I'm FINALLY out of it and am using my dad's shampoo until I remember to buy a new bottle. My hair looks and feels so much better now that I've finished the bottle.

on 4/3/2013 12:52:00 PM

This is a horrible conditioner. I have oily hair and when I skip a day of washing, I am usually uncomfortable--my scalp is itchy and sore from the oil build up. However, it was much worse the day after using this. My hair was oilier than I've ever experienced, and it became just a large oily clump and my scalp burned. It was so bad that I showered at the crack of dawn even though I didn't have anywhere to go.

on 2/13/2013 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a healthy scalp and hair but decided to try this product anyway out of curiosity. I am someone who is not allergic to anything, I do not have sensitive skin and my scalp is not dry or oily, but after using this shampoo and conditioner my scalp became incredibly flaky and itchy. Though it did make my hair very soft I will not be finishing the bottles due to the irritation it caused; having flaky hair is not a good look!

on 2/4/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the Nourishing daily conditioner against my better judgement. I only tried the conditioner, not the shampoo because I have had issues w/shampoos that are loaded with silicones in the past. They cause major hair fall out for me so I figured the conditioner should be okay since I don't put any on my scalp. Just an FYI, I have been avoiding silicone hair products for a while because I felt they were causing more problems for me than fixing. Silicone products give that beautiful shiny sheen to hair but I kept struggling with buid up and breakage from too many cone products. I do clarify 1x a week but the build up was way too fast and I didn't want to keep clarifying and dry out my hair. But I do miss the shine I get from cone products so I started using this. I started getting hair fall out almost immediately. My hair became really tangly which is strange for a silicone based conditioner. It became tangly and when I would run my fingers through it to detangle throughout the day, a lot of hair would come off on my fingers. I started getting more and more split ends and a LOT of static. I think this product just has way too many cones in it for me, I can deal with some cones but this is too much. My hair felt really coated and stiff, if that makes any sense. Will definitely not repurchase.

on 1/3/2013 3:12:00 PM

This conditioner leaves my hair very very soft and silky. It can easily rival the high-end salon conditioners!

on 12/12/2012 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

** Clear Scalp Therapy Conditioner - Moisturizing Dry Scalp Version **

Loveeee it :) When paired with the shampoo it leaves my hair absolutely perfect! Soft, Fizzless, No tangles, Natural degree of volume, Silky!

My favorite shampoo and conditioner combo is from the Alterna Caviar line which is about $60. The clean combo I'm reviewing doesn't hit it out of the water the way Alterna does but it sure comes closer than any other combo (high end or drugstore) that I have EVER tried. @ 7$ a bottle I'll take it! No complaints!

It has given me beautiful, soft air dryed hair every single time!

Can't stop playing with my hair! :)

For reference I have super long, thick, wavy, dark brown hair. My longest layer falls 3/4 down my entire back.

on 11/17/2012 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of the Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner. The concept of this is smart so I was hoping for a drugstore hair product that it would be different. On first use my hair was left soft and shiny. Second use it felt a little heavy and weighed down. It also became greasy much quicker then normal. The third use I completely hated this. My hair is so weighed down, has a film like feel to it and is already greasy in less then 18 hours of washing it. I am not really fond of the scent. It is nothing specific, but it smells like another drugstore product. Not impressed and would not recommend.

on 7/14/2012 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the nourishing daily care shampoo and conditioner. My hair looks so healthy. But I will be reviewing the conditioner with Shea butter on this one. It comes in a gold bottle. I used this with the nourishing daily care shampoo. I think I applied too much because my curls were weighed down. My hair dried nice and soft but I didn't like that my hair was less voluminous. I will conserve this for when my hair is drier and will use less as it was very moisturizing. Thicker hair types might appreciate this more. Has a lovely smell too.

on 6/20/2012 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have the shampoo/conditioner in the color therapy formula and love it:I have a lot of hair issues including frizziness,breakage,tangles easily and most stuff makes my scalp itch.This covered all the bases and I highly recommend it:)