July 31, 2014 | 2033 users online

Shampoo - Clear Scalp & Hair - Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by alxprc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved this while living in a place in the US with no hard water. Moved to the UK and AK where all there is, is hard water and it wrecks my hair. Clear doesn't help it at all.
The Conditioner bottle is BAD. It's so hard to squeeze it. Rethink this bottle!
Would definitely keep buying if I didn't have this hard water. Does not act as a cleansing shampoo.

Smells decent. Not the best of scents but definitely not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hsear

My scalp has been itchy and dry ever since trying this crap, and it's been months. DO NOT USE.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by viaustria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shampoo and conditioner line created by Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy. I specifically purchase and have only used the 'Total Care' shampoo/conditioner.

First off, the smell of the shampoo/conditioner is amazing. And the smells lingers in your hair for awhile. The consistency of the shampoo is thick, so a little product can go a long way. I wish I can say the same about the conditioner, but with every conditioner I've purchased...I noticed that I always use more of it than shampoo and run out of it quicker. Regardless, the conditioner works well.

My hair smells great, feels soft, clean, looks shiny, and healthy every time I use these products. The price is very reasonable for the amount of product you receive. My scalp is on the drier side and Clear Scalp & Therapy did not irritate my scalp.

I definitely would repurchase this product again and have already repurchased it a handful of times.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For reference I have bleached dry course wavy hair...I have the nourishing shampoo and I absolutely love it! It's not drying on my hair and my hair doesn't feel stripped of moisture! It leathers up to be a creamy formula rather than your usual soapy bubbly shampoo. I can feel the difference right when I ring all the excess water from my hair after shampooing and before apply conditioner/treatment it's softer and smoother! This shampoo is a lot less harsh than other shampoos. I notice a difference in my hair shaft rather my scalp :) a lot less fly aways without my hair being weighed down . I recommend this it must work well for half of us so it's worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this product...I have the anti-dandruff one.... it smells great, as far as the top anti-dandruff brands go I really like this one, prefer it over head and shoulders, Neutrogena, and garner. However, still mot strong enough to help my dandruff even though it works better than those other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this whole line of products.

The shampoos, conditioners, and deep treatments work really well on my combo hair (natural roots which are fine/somewhat thin hair, and chemically/heat abused length).

The smell....the smell....ah. If I could stand around and sniff this all day like a madd woman I would. Very soft, pretty, romantic, subtle. I want to say it has a perfume ring to it, without being I AM PERFUME IN YOUR FACE, DEAL WITH IT. It's more like "hey there... I'm here for you and I smell good. How are you today my lovely?" Then you're like "A talking hair product, sorry but I'm not impressed. Herbal Essences has been talking to me for years and frankly I wish all my hair products would stop talking to me. I'm just trying to take a shower. I just need a little alone time. It's not me, it's obviously you and if you don't shut up I am going to recycle you old school and it won't be pretty."

Oh did I get off track...

I've used the versions for color, dry&damaged, total care, and shea. They have all worked really well. The shampoos cleanse well without drying. The conditioners moisturize well without being too heavy.
I really love this stuff! (obviously)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm using the total care version of this line and let me say its amazing.
I needed new shampoo and conditioner and my Ulta was out of my usual matrix brand so on my way home I stopped and saw this, it was the only shampoo and conditioner I hadn't tried so I wanted to give it a shot. The shampoo is a creme so its moisturizing and smells divine.
The conditioner was just as good,maybe even better than the shampoo, it left my hair soft and tangle free when I came out of the shower. I'm not a fan of drugstore hair products, but this is the exception. I would so buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

I have the anti-dandruff version of this. This shampoo does nothing positive for dandruff. In fact, it made mine worse, and caused great scalp itching problems. I'm probably allergic to something in it, but I almost never have a reaction to anything. I would say, "try this shampoo at your own risk."

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by kiwigal99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product at first.

This (the long lengths) shampoo and conditioner made my hair so soft and light. I could even use the conditioner on my roots, which I did after using a clarifying shampoo. The conditioner was so light but made my hair very soft without weighing it down at all.

But after a while, I noticed that this made my hair fall out a lot. It also has sulfates and pyrithione zinc, which I don't want to be using every day if I don't have dandruff issues.

This was 4 bucks per bottle, which was pretty nice. It has a nice clean scent. However, the bottle is stiff and makes it hard to squeeze out the last of the product.

I think I'll keep using the conditioner for when I use clarifying shampoo, but not the shampoo of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by clairera524

I've used this product (Frizz Control) for about 7 months now. I LOVE it! Clear Scalp & Hair is the first shampoo and conditioner combo that actually did something for my hair. When I have to use another product, my hair feels dull, dry, and lifeless in comparison. I've experienced no noticable hair loss either, which I was surprised to read about in these reviews. If you are like me and have thick, fine hair and find that nothing seems to work for you, give this brand a try.