December 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Polishes - Nails Inc. - Baker Street

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by JustEnufEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this polish, the color is absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just adore this blue polish. It's a beautiful creme cobalt blue. Applies like a dream without streaks. Looks great against my fair skin. 2 coats to opaque blue perfection. Should be in any nail polish lovers collex.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My all time favorite nail polish. The color goes on smoothly and evenly, even if i were to skip a top coat the color still has an amazing shine and staying power. I have had my bottle for over a year and it is still not clumpy or thick after numerous applications. It always looks great and every time i wear it i cannot stop looking at my nails! Cannot recommend enough, my HG blue nail polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The application was a little streaky and blotchy. It was a minor problem, and probably could have been solved by applying a third coat, but I didn't feel motivated enough to work with it. Blue is my favorite color, so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try this, but I basically feel that if a color wouldn't work as a lipstick, it shouldn't be on my nails either. I admire people who can pull this off, but I'm not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm onto my 3rd bottle of this - that should say it all! What a marvellous colour! It lasts a while before chipping too (one of the best in my collection). I've never had more compliments on my nail varnish than when I'm wearing this colour. Two coats for perfect coverage and a glossy top coat over it for longevity (Seche Vite or Nails inc Caviar Top Coat are my favourites) - the only neon colour I've ever found that doesn't need 6 coats and doesn't dry matt. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by drivewayblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful shade of blue! Full coverage in two coats!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sublimegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful bright cobalt blue creme which almost covers in one coat. It needs a top coat to be shiny but then it doesn't chip for a few days. A bit pricy for the amount you get, but the vibrancy of the colour makes it a must own for polish lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Sammiejd

This is basically what I wanted butler please by Essie to be. The Essie one chips horribly. This ones held up pretty well

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by mysilentface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The most beautiful blue polish in my opinion. Great quality too. Lasts at least a week before chipping (no top coat). Out of all the colors in my stash, this one gets the most compliments by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Stunning, vibrant shade of cobalt blue. Opaque in 2 coats. Formula was good. Due to the neon pigment added, it dries to a dull finish, so definitely add top coat for it to really stand out!

This is my very first Nails Inc. polish! At $9.50 at Sephora this is expensive especially considering the quantity you get (just 0.33 oz). I'm not a fan of the wide cylindrical cap and the relatively short brush at all, it's a little awkward for me to handle. But even though the price and the packaging are major cons, this polish is absolutely worth buying and therefore gets 5 lippies. It's very unique in my collection. Close dupes are Essie Butler Please and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue if you're looking for alternatives.

Recommended!