September 2, 2014 | 1456 users online

Body Scrubs - Thymes Limited - Fig Leaf and Cassis Body Scrub

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just took a shower with this scrub and I had one of the best shower experiences of my life. I had to come on here and write a review. The first time I tried this scrub, I used it wrong. I took a bath first and then proceeded to "scrub" myself with this. Well, because of my bath, my skin was ultra sensitive and when I applied it, I didn't apply it in circular motions like the directions stated. The salt in it burned my skin something seriously.

Well, tonight I decided to try this again. I was going to at least use it all up. Well, first of all the scent is so dayum relaxing. It put you in a state of zen. Second, I applied it in the circular motions so it wasn't too abrasive on my skin like before. When I washed it off my body, my skin felt so moisturized. I felt good. I almost wished I had a boyfriend at that time so he could hold me and feel how silky good I felt.

With that being said, I took a lippy off because I've used about 3/5 of the jar in only two uses. I don't think this jar is going to last me more than 5 or 6 uses. I am a little upset especially now that I'm seeing that it normally runs for like $35! I lucked out because I got this from TJ Maxx for like $10. Kinda saddens me because I found a holy grail product that I won't be able to afford. I'm heading back to TJ Maxx tomorrow to see if they have anymore left so I can stock up on it.