July 29, 2014 | 1299 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Cream in Libido

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Femiluv

Bought this blush about 2 years ago and stopped using it for reasons I don't remember. Recently started wearing it again due to the Youtube craze on orange blush. It is amazing. Looks dewy and perfect. All-time favorite blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

Looks fire engine red in the pan, but applies more like a burnt terra cotta color, which is amazing on tanned or deeper, warm skin tones. Color does not fade. I mean it is ON until you take it off. Very easy to blend, sheer, and not at all greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kocoannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing cream blush! It is a vibrant reddish orange with a dewy finish.

I bought this from a website thinking it would be a blood red but when I used the blush it came out reddy orange. With the finished result I decided I was not disappointed. A little does go a long way and I found that really working it in with a buffing or a stippling brush provided the best result.

The blush is very dewy leaving a very healthy glow to the cheek. I paired this blush with a fairly neutral eye and a soft lip, it's a perfect spring look!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No