Illamasqua Cream in Libido

on 10/20/2012 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Bought this blush about 2 years ago and stopped using it for reasons I don't remember. Recently started wearing it again due to the Youtube craze on orange blush. It is amazing. Looks dewy and perfect. All-time favorite blush.

on 6/11/2012 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looks fire engine red in the pan, but applies more like a burnt terra cotta color, which is amazing on tanned or deeper, warm skin tones. Color does not fade. I mean it is ON until you take it off. Very easy to blend, sheer, and not at all greasy.

on 5/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

This is such an amazing cream blush! It is a vibrant reddish orange with a dewy finish.

I bought this from a website thinking it would be a blood red but when I used the blush it came out reddy orange. With the finished result I decided I was not disappointed. A little does go a long way and I found that really working it in with a buffing or a stippling brush provided the best result.

The blush is very dewy leaving a very healthy glow to the cheek. I paired this blush with a fairly neutral eye and a soft lip, it's a perfect spring look!

Popular Blush Products