October 21, 2014 | 945 users online

Hair Treatments - TRESemme - Nourishing Rituals Protein Renewal Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so much. I leave it in my hair when I'm in the shower for about 5 minutes and then I rinse. My hair detangles easily, smells nice, and is so so soft. I'm really pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Australianforbeerk2k3

I am 29 years old with fine, color-treated hair, that I flat iron every day. I should be bald given the way I treat my hair, but luckily I'm not...yet. When I became pregnant my hair got drier and I noticed that it was becoming more prone to breakage. With a sad, thin, pony-tail and frizzy ends, I ran to the store to pick up a moisturizing conditioner and came across this repairing product on sale for $3.99. After reading the reviews online I figured it was too good to be true, but I got it anyway. Ok...this stuff is actually great!! After one use my hair looks less fried. The ends are smooth (without me ironing over them 900 times), and it just looks healthier. There's still a long way to go, but I think with regular use my hair will be much better off! I can't really speak on whether it prevents breakage or not, but so far I'm really happy with the results from just one use! I recommend for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pleasantly surprised by this. It conditions well and left my hair feeling rejuvenated and soft. I found this at Target for less than five bucks. You get a good amount in the tube since you don't need to apply a lot to your head. I let the product sit in my hair for a couple of minutes and then rinsed. It detangled like a breeze. If you are protein sensitive, then I suggest the mud mask instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by relaxedandfrayed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG so on a whim I saw this product at walmart and decided to put down the $8 bottle of conditioner of another brand in order to try this and the mud mask. Now my hair is very damaged from a highlighting stunt that went wrong lol. The ends had this VERY dry texture and I straighten my hair every day and it was FRIED because I needed to use high heat to get my hair tamed.
I shampooed with the live clean argan oil shampoo (no sulfates) and then added the nourishing protein cream and the mud mask, left in for about 10 minutes while I showered and then rinsed out. My hair was insanely soft!! I added a bit more of the cream in to keep a bit of conditioner in my hair but this thing worked wonders.
I let my hair air dry and then passed the blow dryer through it and then the true test, straightening. I was able to lower my straighter down to a respectable temperature (around 300 degrees). This product literally repaired the frayed edges after just ONE use. I'm going to try it again in a day and see if the results are the same or better than the first time but I have found my miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

IM BLOWN AWAY WITH HOW WELL this protien treatment works!!! and its only 3.99$ at walmart :0 what a steel i swear it is almost as good as some of the redken extreme strength builder plus series.
ingredients ::Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Quaternium 18, Panthenol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, trideceth 12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by jcolin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have color treated shoulder length hair, and its thick and was starting to have alot of breakage...I started using this with the color revive shampoo (I don't like the Tresemme color revive conditioner at all it leaves my hair feeling coated)..and it does a great job...doesnt leave a heavy feeling at all, I wash about every 2-3 days..and use everytime I shampoo..I have been using it as my regular conditioner nd at less than 4.00 at Walmart is is a bargain..leaves my hair smooth and shiny but not weighed down...the breakage has lessened by about 80%..really good product!! In fact just bought my 2nd tube..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by beberocket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have super fine, thin hair. Usually, if I use a product like this it will weigh my hair down and make it a greasy mess the next day. That isn't the case with this product. I use it once a week, which seems to work well. My hair has never been in better condition since I began using this and the Split End shampoo and leave-in conditioner. I can't believe how effective this drugstore line is for my hair. I see more results with Tresemme' than more expensive salon products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by star89dlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This has done what it claims to do. It moisturized, strengthened, and made my hair looked healthier. It was what I needed for my long hair. I wash my hair every 2-3 days and would use this like a conditioner, leaving it on for about 2 mins before washing it off. I am very, very happy with the results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this as a weekly deep conditioning treatment. After leaving this on my hair for 5 minutes under a shower cap, this leaves my fine hair silky smooth without weighing it down. Has a fresh scent that does not linger. Really love how my hair feels after using this.