October 22, 2014 | 1532 users online

Hair Treatments - TRESemme - Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lilfloridablondie

Love this product. Very inexpensive and works great.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossom14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Watched and read reviews on this masque in the past and it seemed alright. I found it at my local Superstore for around $4 and said "What a steal!" So I picked it up and used it that same night. I came out of the shower and let my hair air dry (I haven't used heat tools on my hair for over a year now) and it left my hair dry and puffy like it always is after a shower. I never felt any softness in my hair afterwards either. Sucks for me because it says in the ingredients that there is olive fruit oil and coconut oil in it. Oh well, just another drugstore product that I thought could heal my puffy, dry, damaged hair. Btw the smell wasn't too bad, I just got tired of it because I know it wouldn't do any good for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, because I am constantly looking for conditioners that will work on my fine -hard to comb after a shower- hair. I ended up loving it and just ran out so I need to go buy another one. I use it basically every time I wash my hair, because any regular conditioner just doesn't cut it for my fine, pin straight hair. I'll leave it on for a while in the shower, concentrating on the lower half of my hair, and the result after I'm done is soft, super easy to comb hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by JJS233

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really loving this conditioner. I've got a really oily scalp and super dry ends and this product has been a life saver. I've used conditioners that are too light where I'm breaking my hair off trying to brush it and then used other treatment "masks" that made my hair greasy. This stuff is like the perfect balance. I would say leave it on for a couple of minutes so you can start feeling it set in and really softening the hair. Also, for the price, you can't beat it. I use it every time I was my hair and have been really happy so far.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I really, really wanted to love this mask but I just didn't. Its great that the product did not have all of that crap in it like silicones and parabens if I remember correctly but it did nothing for my hair at all- would have been just as useful had I put jello in my hair. It did smell really nice and rinsed clean but it just left my hair feeling as tangled and dry as before. Maybe I'm just used to really luxurious products but this did not do a thing for me. I'm also really confused by this whole 'mud mask being moisturizing' thing cause when you use mud masks on your face, they're supposed to absorb oil, not hydrate. If you have hair that doesn't have high expectations then this might be your thing but if you have dry, processed hair like me you won't like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good product - made my hair look softer and shinier. Will not repurchase though, because the product will last me a while, and I don't think it's amazing or unusual, for me it seems like my regular conditioner does pretty much the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by brio815

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for the 2nd time. I think the amount you get for the price is very good. I bought my second container at walmart and I wanna say it was right under $4. I use this quite often when I wash my hair. I put this on last while in the shower and let it sit while I do my other business. I think it's a pretty good mask for the price and amount. I'm not a Tresemme fan. I like probably about two or three of their products. This smooths my hair. I gave this 4 lippies because I just don't believe any mask is 100% awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by click

This mud masque is just okay. This mask doesn't really do much of anything for my hair (fine, coloured, highlighted). The scent is not the greatest, it smells like cheap perfumey conditioner. The texture feels light, smooth and like a creamy gel. Doesn't help with shine or smoothing or detangling or hydrating. As a matter of fact, my hair actually feels drier on the ends on days that I use this. I didn't even bother to finish the tub, which is a rarity for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My normal and much beloved hair mask is out of stock, so I got this one after seeing the reviews.
It's okay. My hair is very long and reasonably healthy. This mask doesn't really do much for it. My hair doesn't feel any softer after using it than with my regular (not deep) conditioner. It hasn't helped with smoothing or shine either. On the positive side, the texture and scent are nice, and it doesn't weigh hair down.
The price is good, especially since you get a lot. But the results are nothing special. I think the Pantene beautiful lengths deep conditioner produces better results, if you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Found my HG! Picked this up at Walmart for less than $4, I thought "eh this probably won't work worth a damn but let's try it anyways." I was pleasantly surprised and happy when I realized it actually does what it says! The blue/green color threw me off initially, but the smell is clean and does not linger in the hair. I actually use this as my daily conditioner only on the ends. After I put it in, I comb thru my hair and it is like butter. (I have really dry/damaged thick hair that is to my bra strap.) I have to use a lot of conditioner to saturate everything and at this price, it isn't that bad. I figure one tub should last 1-2 weeks since I wash daily. Will definitely repurchase! Go get you some!