July 24, 2014 | 1479 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Essence - essence pure skin anti spot moisturizer makeup base

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by emtr90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have oily\ breakout prone skin and happen to live in Europe or travel there I really recommend you try the Pure Skin line by essence (available at drugstores and some department stores in Italy and Germany at least). The anti spot moisturizer mattifies like no other product I've used and helped clear my skin up. The anti-spot loose powder is another great product. Now I just need to find someplace online where I can repurchase... or return to Europe. Preferably the second option 😹

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this for 2,59 euros (about $ 3,5). It is so perfect!!! Love it!!! It covers pretty well, has a nice smell and stays on my face for about 8 hours without a primer :)) Really perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Boa_Elva

i really have to rave about this low profile products! it is actually a moisturizer but it stated it is v suitable to use as a makeup base. I tell you i swaer with this products, everytime with makeup on night time will get abit of pimples but with this, no spotwill come out and it heal my spots. very very good at matifying power skin and can also make pores alot less visible. my skins goes v dewy( not oily)n nice like supermodel skin. calm skin too.like in sunny singapore it can mattifying so well then those high end brand makeup base primer! price vvvv cheap! a must try you wont regret! it is oil free/ dermatologist tested.

not forget to mention makeup lasted all day w/o e need to touch up!