September 23, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Little Round Pot - Prune 13

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this while in Montreal on vacation. I had never heard of or used Bourjois products before, and unfortunately this purchase was just disappointing. I was drawn in to the Bourjois cosmetic display at a drugstore in Montreal, it was all new to me and so pretty. I thought the packaging was adorable and cute. The eyeshadow was a nice plum with silver glitter swirled around and it looked like a baked variety of shadow, which I assumed might be nicely pigmented. The pigmentation is so-so, you can make it work with patience and repeated application. But the most frustrating part is the grittyness and the fallout, due in part to the glitter. This is probably best applied with a foam applicator of some sort rather than a brush just to cut down on the fallout, even then it still doesn't eliminate that problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by blacksnake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the color, but there's too much glitter for me, which distributes all over your eye. When you apply it on your crease.
The color is almost not there if you apply it with a dry brush on bare skin. Apply it wet and the color is much more apparent. I like it best with an eyeshadow base, as the color is a bit better than with water and stays put. The glitter will still find it's way onto your whole eyelid, but for some occasions this may be nice.
I won't repurchase because of the price and the messy glitter, but I will use up the one I have for the beautiful color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this eyeshadow looked so gorgeous in store, but that was before I tried it on...

SO much fallout unfortunately, and so little pigmentation! The colour is gorgeous, but sadly the colour in the pot is not what you end up with on your face... This is a glittery purple, and whilst the glitter is lovely, it doesn't really seem to stay put, and the purple is, well, just not there upon application. I've had no luck with any drugstore brand eyeshadows unfortunately, they're never pigmented enough, and sadly Bourjois is no exception.

I do love the packaging though, so full marks there, but I will be totally avoiding Bourjois eyeshadows in future.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Would I ever buy this again? Not in a million years. The only reason I haven't gotten rid of it is because I bought it on holiday... It is basically a lump of baked silver glitter with a tiny bit of burgundy eyeshadow thrown in. The tester has always tempted me, even though my other Bourjois eyeshadow sucked, and it's always sold out at the counter nearest me, but I should have known better. This is 2% pigmentation and 98% fall out. It looks like a bruise that has grown glitter... I would still use this over other e/s if the glitter stuck at all, but nada. The only positive of this is that the packaging is cool. I think I'll steer clear of Bourjois eyeshadow in future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow.The color is very nice and it lasts long.