December 20, 2014 | 1347 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by budenden01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet n wild really doesnt disappoint me! When i was in the philippines, i did not felt the need to use bronzer maybe because my skin is sunkissed enough since my country is in the tropical part of the earth. But when i immigrated here in US, i bought bronzer because the weather here makes me look pale. So to make the story short, this is the first time in my life to use a bronzer. And wet n wild is my first bronzer and it's not a bad first experience for me! The pigment is great.. Not so orangey.. Blends well.. Good bronzer for a first timer.. Staying power is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by asaltzer

Surprisingly good for the price and you get a HUGE amount of product. Bought it on a whim and I'd have to say I like it better than BM Warmth. Nice warm glow, not too glittery for my 40+ skin and decent lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color just a tad too shimmery for me, if you dont mind shimmer give it a chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by glencocox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am VERY picky and minimalistic when it comes to makeup. This is one of the very few products which hasn't disappointed me. On my skin tone (nc43) the makes a lovely subtle blush (it has a slight coral undertone) . If I'm up for a glowy look I use it as an all over powder. I also set my undereye concealer with this stuff. Seriously, if you're around an nc42-44 check it out. I know some people with lighter skin tones use it for contouring too. All in all a great multipurpose product. Only small downside is that it does transfer a bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by themelody1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Was very disappointed with this bronzer:( I have sensitive acne prone skin and I've been in search for a bronzer that doesn't break me out, sadly this one did the same as all the others, clogged my pores and broke me out.I had really high hopes for this bronzer:/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing bronzer for the price. I got this after reading a few of the positive reviews and then breaking the case for my NARS Laguna bronzer (which was five years old) that next day. You get a huge amount of product. The case, as with most Wet n' Wild products, isn't that great, but that's okay. I really like this product because the color is superb and looks great on my fair skin. Most bronzers tend to have too much orange or red, and this one does not, and imparts more of a natural bronze flush. This layers well and can be built up. As another reviewer mentioned, this product is a bit powdery and using a brush does sort of stir up a lot of the product, again, for the price it's not a big deal. I'd like to try the palest bronzer that Wet n' Wild also makes for contrast. Overall, I'm happy with this bronzer and you should pick one up and check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly good bronzer. I was surprised, not because I don't appreciate WnW, I do. If you are someone who is on a strict budget, or choose not to spend a lot on makeup, this brand is for you. It offers quality products at a very affordable price. The reason I was surprised is because this is a nearly spot on dupe for Tarte's Park Ave Princess bronzer. The same warm brown tone and gorgeous golden sheen. It's quite a bit more powdery, not packed as solidly as PAP, but, swatching them side by side, they appear identical, IMO.
If anyone else out there happens to own both of these products, please give it the dupe test. They sure look the same to me!
This is a bronzer that would suit many skin tones, except very fair skinned beauties. Also, the pan is so enormous, I could use this everyday for a year and chances are, I MIGHT hit pan. And, it's only around $5!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is perfection. I find that the vast majority of bronzers lean too orange/red/pink/cool toned/muddy/shimmery or they simply don't last on my skin
To put it simply, finding that perfect bronzer for me has always been a struggle. The search ended last year when I took a chance and ordered this beauty online.

For my complexion NC42,this bronzer is perfect. It has the right undertone and texture to give my skin that gorgeous sunkissed glow in a non-obvious way. I use this on a daily basis and I typically sweep it across my forehead and cheeks to add warmth.

It has a very subtle shimmer which yields a glowing rather than glittery effect. On very fair complexions, it may be too orange and on dark skin tones, it probably won't show up too well.

I find that this bronzer lasts all day on my oily skin and the pigmentation level is just right-more than adequate but not so much that you run the risk of overdoing it without extreme care.

I think it's worth emphasizing that due to its warm tones and satin finish, this is not an ideal bronzer for contouring. However, this is fantastic for giving that all over glow.

I simply adore this bronzer along with Reserve Your Cabana which is the perfect everyday highlight for me. What's more, you get a generous amount of product for an inexpensive price. I couldn't ask for much more (except maybe better packaging) and it should last me a good while although I've already hit pan.

As so many companies like to discontinue the best products, I've made sure to purchase back ups of both Ticket to Brazil and Reserve Your Cabana for extra insurance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by blukatzen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got this yesterday at my local Walgreens, on kind of an "end of season sale" for only 2 bucks! As September rolls in, I want to extend the tan and fill in where I am starting to fade out on my body. I did not think to use this as my face bronzer, as I use either a Clinique product or Bare Minerals Touch of Sun for my face. The larger size of this product indicated that this could or should be used as a body bronzer. One can use a self-tanner cream, foam, etc. but sometimes they look too orange after they've bloomed on your skin, leaving the dredded oompa loompa look. This powder gave my legs a nice glow, and it evened out a tan line on my arms from gardening out in the sun in a t-shirt. You could not even tell where the natural tan was from the sun, and where my less than sun kissed skin met the tan line. I buffed it in with an Eco tools bronzing brush and blended it in like you do with a mineral foundation on your face. This makes the product "hold onto" your skin and gives a nice dewy glow. I am 55, and wear longer shorts now, but when I wear a skirt, I like to buff a tan into my legs so they do not look too pale, compared with my lower legs and feet. This did the trick! Very nice product to work with at a more than decent price! Also, thanks for the SPF in the product, even though it is only a SPF of 15. At least that's "something". Bump it up to SPF 30 and you'd REALLY have a winner there! I would "set" this with my Neutrogena Spray SPF 30 sunspray, I think it would hold unless it got soaking wet, although have not tried this yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bonito,sin glitter, con efecto satinado. polvoriento