July 22, 2014 | 2532 users online

Pressed Powders - Boots - 17 miracle matte 16 hour pressed powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love this product! It lasts all day and matches my skin perfectly leaving a flawless finish, the packaging is sleek and nice too. I have to admit, 17 is really improving. This also makes me skin feel like silk.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this when I gave up on rimmel stay matte, i didn't have high hopes for it I can't recall using any 17 products before but it's actually pretty good. The packaging is strong and comes with a mirror the sponge inside is useless though! I get an oily t-zone sometimes quite bad and on those days it keeps me shine free for I'd say 4 hours then I have to re apply which isn't a big deal its easy to carry around, when I'm having a particularly dry cheek day when I get flakes this does highlight those but other than that I haven't noticed any caking on re applying during the day. I paid 3.49 I think which is really cheap and I can't see me running out anytime soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great price but my skin seems too oily for this - it keeps me matte for about 1-2 hours and then I get all shiny... I had never believed it would work for 16 hours but even 5-6 would do... The colour (IVORY PORCELAIN) works fine with my fair skin and I used a brush to apply it. I have tried using it with a variety of moisturizers / primers and matting gels with more or less the same (disappointing) result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by bagpuss21

I have already brought a back up of this powder (and i never do that because i rarely love anything enough or finish anything) I normally use MAC Blot powder but seemed to be getting through them quite fast. I saw this in boots for 2.99 and thought it was worth a try. I am about a NW20 and got silky beige (perfect match) this set my foundation (ELDW ivory beige) beautifully and kept me shine free for hours....it really is excellent for oily skin. I cant rate this enough..I wish Boots 17 listed the ingredients though as i have no idea what's in it. after about 5 days of using it i have nothing negative to say about it. For the money its worth trying this out if you get shiny/have oily skin. The packaging is ace, it has a mirror and is sturdy enough for your handbag....win win all round.