Aussie Confidently Clean

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is supposed to be the new Cleanse and Mense. My sister with oily hair tried it- and it did not help at all.
Then I tried this shampoo and it left a burning feeling on my scalp! It was horrible!! After using it twice my scalp had pink irritation. I wonder if this is more like a cleanser than a regular shampoo?
I would NOT purchase this ever again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a big fan of Aussie products in high school (for a year or so, I used a shampoo and conditioner set that was especially for shiny hair--Miracle Shine, I believe--and it was amazing at the time), so I couldn't wait to try the Confidently Clean shampoo and conditioner after a friend's recommendation. I have a stacked bob haircut, and while my ends are dry from overprocessing, I have always had naturally oily hair. I can get away with having maybe 12 hours of great looking hair, but then it's time to either wash it again or use dry shampoo the next morning. I bought this because a friend who has the same issues claimed this was a gentle clarifying shampoo that made her hair feel incredibly clean and bouncy, without stripping it like most clarifying shampoos do. There are several things I love about this shampoo. For one, I love the scent. It is the same as many of the Aussie products; a lightweight, natural citrus scent, and it lingers on your hair long after washing it. It is also really energizing when used in your morning shower. Additionally, I'm kind of a sucker for packaging, and I love the purple bottles. But this is as far as my love for this product goes. After using this shampoo, my hair always feels really soft, well-cleansed, and bouncy--but by the end of the day (after using a flat iron on my freshly washed hair that morning), it looks as if I haven't washed it in DAYS. And I mean DAYS. So with that, I'll probably give this shampoo to my sister, and then it's back to my beloved Suave Damage Care.

I have fine dry hair and I've never been able to find a shampoo that made my hair shiny and bouncy. My entire life it's been stringy, dull looking, and weighed down until I used this. This is the only review I've written because it's the only product that is worth it. I've tried sulfate free, natural shampoos and those just dry out my hair more. I use this with Aussie's 3 minute miracle conditioner. I hope this never gets discontinued.

Hair: fine, shoulder length, letting color grow out, oily at roots dry at ends.
This is the first sulfate shampoo I purchased in a long time. I had a coupon and it was on sale so I got shampoo and conditioner for $3. I don't even know why I bought it. I saw it on the store shelf, remembered my sister and her best friend using Aussie when they were teenagers (20+ years ago) and always having purfect hair. Well I should have know cheap shampoo delivers cheap results. I used the shampoo one time and my hair totally dried out! It looked horrible and stringy all day. Maybe my hair isn't used to the sulfates. Too afraid to try it again!

I have long, fine, bleached hair with very oily roots and damaged ends. I'm super picky with shampoos and conditioners because it can be difficult to find products that clean my hair well without stripping it, and that keep it looking shiny and healthy without weighing it down. I had sworn off Aussie for a while because years ago I found their products to do next to nothing for my hair. However, they have come out with new products and reformulated some things, so I decided to give them a shot again.
This is a pretty solid shampoo for my hair type. It cleans my hair very well and keeps it pretty much grease-free for about a day. I do still have to shampoo daily, though. It makes my hair soft and healthy-looking, and I really enjoy the fruity scent.
I bought the jumbo bottle that claims to last up to 100 uses for around $5, and it has lasted me several months, though I don't use this daily. I really like the pump dispenser, because I hate trying to squeeze out products with wet, slippery hands. Two pumps usually covers my long hair. This lathers pretty well, however the formula feels pretty thin and a little watery, and sometimes it just slips right out of my hands/hair and I have to pump some more out. It rinses well without leaving any heavy residue behind. My boyfriend also uses this whenever he comes over and he has no complaints about it.
This isn't a miracle shampoo, but I do really like it and I would repurchase, especially if I'm ever really low on cash. Like I said, I don't use this daily because I like to use shampoos for colored hair, purple shampoo, and more clarifying shampoos as well, but this gives me what I need at a super low price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this sitting by itself on the shelf at CVS. I couldn't find any accompanying product to this line, but it is amazing!

The smell is mouthwatering tropical, citrus fruits, and it left my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy! I will be searching the internet for more!