December 26, 2014 | 2067 users online

Polishes - Essie - Bikini so Teeny

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful color! Love this on my toes especially!! Looks so fresh, the blue color is unique to other nail polishes. Bikini So Teeny makes me happy & takes me back to the Cayman Islands. Must Have!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Pieran

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yesss - I think I hear harps & angels singing whenever I wear a new Essie color.. I just used Bikini so Teeny for the 1st time today & I cant stop staring at my feet. it's raining yet this color somehow works for this weather - even though it has the color of some oceanic backdrop of an island getaway dream sequence. Really really really nice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shade - the perfect light/mid-toned summery blue. But - it can streak with the first coat - looks way better with 2 thin or even 3 thin coats. Wears well - but this is also dependent on the base and top coats you choose.

A good color for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I don't stray from my black claw nails very often but last Summer I was feeling a bit adventurous while giving my nails a break from acrylics and picked up a bottle of this. It takes two or three coats to get it completely opaque but once you do it's a really nice pastel blue shade.

The brush covers the nail in one stroke which is nice and makes the application process a lot easier. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because I like my black claws too much and also because the staying power didn't seem to last any longer than a cheaper nail polish so the price isn't really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fun summer shade. Had pedicure with this last weekend - got compliments. Unique and looks good w/ my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bubblepowerflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this when I went on vacay with my family in Mexico. I bought it in one of those airport shops. I really loved the color and my mom, sister, aunts, and cousins, and new friends all wanted to wear it too. Haha it was halfway empty when we got back. :) Ps. barely any chipping too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This light blue/periwinkle is such a pretty color. I love to wear it during spring and summer. It looks amazing over a white base coat. My only complaint is that I have to apply 3 coats to get full opacity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kamiforr

This is a perfect spring/summer shade. The color looks surprisingly good, even on my pale skin. I usually purchase sally hansen nail products to save money, but this is worth the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Tere86

Very beautiful and unique colour with a very soft shimmer. It's a pain to apply as the formulation is a little thick and streaky, required at least 3 coats to be opaque. Like with all essie polishes it has good staying power so it's worth the mission of putting it on. I always get compliments when wearing this colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour, it's perfect for spring/summer. The formula is thin and streaky so it needed three coats, which can be a little annoying and time consuming. I'm currently on Day 4 with no chips, so I'd say it doesn't chip very easily as long as you use a top coat.