October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Polishes - Essie - Bikini so Teeny

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shade - the perfect light/mid-toned summery blue. But - it can streak with the first coat - looks way better with 2 thin or even 3 thin coats. Wears well - but this is also dependent on the base and top coats you choose.

A good color for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I don't stray from my black claw nails very often but last Summer I was feeling a bit adventurous while giving my nails a break from acrylics and picked up a bottle of this. It takes two or three coats to get it completely opaque but once you do it's a really nice pastel blue shade.

The brush covers the nail in one stroke which is nice and makes the application process a lot easier. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because I like my black claws too much and also because the staying power didn't seem to last any longer than a cheaper nail polish so the price isn't really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fun summer shade. Had pedicure with this last weekend - got compliments. Unique and looks good w/ my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bubblepowerflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this when I went on vacay with my family in Mexico. I bought it in one of those airport shops. I really loved the color and my mom, sister, aunts, and cousins, and new friends all wanted to wear it too. Haha it was halfway empty when we got back. :) Ps. barely any chipping too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This light blue/periwinkle is such a pretty color. I love to wear it during spring and summer. It looks amazing over a white base coat. My only complaint is that I have to apply 3 coats to get full opacity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kamiforr

This is a perfect spring/summer shade. The color looks surprisingly good, even on my pale skin. I usually purchase sally hansen nail products to save money, but this is worth the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Tere86

Very beautiful and unique colour with a very soft shimmer. It's a pain to apply as the formulation is a little thick and streaky, required at least 3 coats to be opaque. Like with all essie polishes it has good staying power so it's worth the mission of putting it on. I always get compliments when wearing this colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour, it's perfect for spring/summer. The formula is thin and streaky so it needed three coats, which can be a little annoying and time consuming. I'm currently on Day 4 with no chips, so I'd say it doesn't chip very easily as long as you use a top coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by bexw88

Love the pretty summer colour. Didn't get on at all with the formula, it seemed to get very sticky on the brush very quickly. The colour was true to the pot until my Seche Vite dried, then it went a deeper blue and a bit patchy. Okay for occasional wear but only if you have time for careful application. Won't be one of my go to shades. Slightly disappointed - its not up to Essies usual standards!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by deusex

Formula wise it is perfect - nice summer shade.