Essie Bikini so Teeny

3.9

I have never gotten so many compliments on a nail color ever. Beautiful blue color that looks perfect on all skin tones! Love Essie and their nail lacquers - I've had bikini so teeny on for 5 days now & it has barely chipped. Get this color!

on 3/29/2015 3:39:00 PM

This is a must-have Essie. It is a perfectly gorgeous shade of periwinkle blue that dries to a shiny finish. So great for spring! Four lippies instead of five because the formula is a little more sheer than I would like. This polish definitely needs three coats. But I found it to be easy to work with overall.
I love the color and I would buy it again. Recommended!

on 3/19/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A beautiful shade that took a lot more work for me than 99% of my other polishes to gain opacity. With 1-3 coats, it was a streaky patchy mess that could not go without going to full opacity. I took 4 coats, which is more than any of my other polishes (granted, I am unfamiliar with Essie formulas as I usually favour OPI and Chanel.)

It's a gorgeous colour, granted, I am not always patient with this application. I must use Seche Vite top coat with this, otherwise I doubt I could wait for the drying time. I generally do not have problems with chipping with any of my polishes so I cannot comment on that.

on 1/1/2015 5:17:00 AM

This colour is a cute, summery baby blue with shimmers and a fun name! The colour is opaque in two coats and the shimmers are very noticeable in the sun. The colour is flattering on my NC20 skin and is a fun colour for summer. Application is a breeze, not streaky and the Essie brush is the perfect size for my skinny nails. Lasts a whole week without chipping. This is a great summer colour for lovers of pastels :)

on 12/21/2014 8:16:00 AM

Beautiful color! Love this on my toes especially!! Looks so fresh, the blue color is unique to other nail polishes. Bikini So Teeny makes me happy & takes me back to the Cayman Islands. Must Have!

on 12/3/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Yesss - I think I hear harps & angels singing whenever I wear a new Essie color.. I just used Bikini so Teeny for the 1st time today & I cant stop staring at my feet. it's raining yet this color somehow works for this weather - even though it has the color of some oceanic backdrop of an island getaway dream sequence. Really really really nice!

on 10/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shade - the perfect light/mid-toned summery blue. But - it can streak with the first coat - looks way better with 2 thin or even 3 thin coats. Wears well - but this is also dependent on the base and top coats you choose.

A good color for sure!

I don't stray from my black claw nails very often but last Summer I was feeling a bit adventurous while giving my nails a break from acrylics and picked up a bottle of this. It takes two or three coats to get it completely opaque but once you do it's a really nice pastel blue shade.

The brush covers the nail in one stroke which is nice and makes the application process a lot easier. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because I like my black claws too much and also because the staying power didn't seem to last any longer than a cheaper nail polish so the price isn't really worth it.

on 9/27/2014 2:04:00 PM

Fun summer shade. Had pedicure with this last weekend - got compliments. Unique and looks good w/ my skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wore this when I went on vacay with my family in Mexico. I bought it in one of those airport shops. I really loved the color and my mom, sister, aunts, and cousins, and new friends all wanted to wear it too. Haha it was halfway empty when we got back. :) Ps. barely any chipping too.

Top Rated Essie Products