Essie Bikini so Teeny

3.9

on 1/1/2015 5:17:00 AM

This colour is a cute, summery baby blue with shimmers and a fun name! The colour is opaque in two coats and the shimmers are very noticeable in the sun. The colour is flattering on my NC20 skin and is a fun colour for summer. Application is a breeze, not streaky and the Essie brush is the perfect size for my skinny nails. Lasts a whole week without chipping. This is a great summer colour for lovers of pastels :)

on 12/21/2014 8:16:00 AM

Beautiful color! Love this on my toes especially!! Looks so fresh, the blue color is unique to other nail polishes. Bikini So Teeny makes me happy & takes me back to the Cayman Islands. Must Have!

on 12/3/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Yesss - I think I hear harps & angels singing whenever I wear a new Essie color.. I just used Bikini so Teeny for the 1st time today & I cant stop staring at my feet. it's raining yet this color somehow works for this weather - even though it has the color of some oceanic backdrop of an island getaway dream sequence. Really really really nice!

on 10/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shade - the perfect light/mid-toned summery blue. But - it can streak with the first coat - looks way better with 2 thin or even 3 thin coats. Wears well - but this is also dependent on the base and top coats you choose.

A good color for sure!

I don't stray from my black claw nails very often but last Summer I was feeling a bit adventurous while giving my nails a break from acrylics and picked up a bottle of this. It takes two or three coats to get it completely opaque but once you do it's a really nice pastel blue shade.

The brush covers the nail in one stroke which is nice and makes the application process a lot easier. I probably wouldn't purchase again just because I like my black claws too much and also because the staying power didn't seem to last any longer than a cheaper nail polish so the price isn't really worth it.

on 9/27/2014 2:04:00 PM

Fun summer shade. Had pedicure with this last weekend - got compliments. Unique and looks good w/ my skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wore this when I went on vacay with my family in Mexico. I bought it in one of those airport shops. I really loved the color and my mom, sister, aunts, and cousins, and new friends all wanted to wear it too. Haha it was halfway empty when we got back. :) Ps. barely any chipping too.

ckb

on 8/1/2014 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This light blue/periwinkle is such a pretty color. I love to wear it during spring and summer. It looks amazing over a white base coat. My only complaint is that I have to apply 3 coats to get full opacity.

on 8/1/2014 12:04:00 AM

This is a perfect spring/summer shade. The color looks surprisingly good, even on my pale skin. I usually purchase sally hansen nail products to save money, but this is worth the splurge.

on 6/25/2014 11:17:00 PM

Very beautiful and unique colour with a very soft shimmer. It's a pain to apply as the formulation is a little thick and streaky, required at least 3 coats to be opaque. Like with all essie polishes it has good staying power so it's worth the mission of putting it on. I always get compliments when wearing this colour!

Top Rated Essie Products