September 16, 2014 | 1487 users online

Blush - LORAC - Baked Matte Satin Blush - Exposed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coral peach blush with just the right amount of shimmer. Perfect for summer! Just gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is gorgeous summer glow blush, that looks amazing on warm tones skin. It leave beautiful flushed look, one of my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

After looking for a blush that would actually give me a nice natural "been out in the sunshine" look for a long time, I finally found one in Lorac's Exposed. I was introduced to it through the videos of several make up gurus on you tube and the first time I went to look at it (Ulta) I shied away because it looked too shimmery. But ... I finally took the plunge and purchased it - Surprisingly it does not glitter up my face but rather does provide me with a nice flushed look. I really like this blush and do recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Exposed is a peachy blush with fine shimmer. Unlike other blushes with shimmer, Exposed somehow doesn't have shimmer particles... it just glows! It's very pigmented and beautiful!- in fact, it's everything I thought NARS Orgasm would be. It works on all skin tones, lasts all day and comes with heaps of product. Definitely recommend!

Only one problem though! Make sure not to contour when wearing this. The combination of the blush with other bronzers makes an orange streak where they meet? Just beware, maybe it's just my bronzers!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty blush, i'm surprised there aren't more reviews! To me it is a peachy-pink blush w very fine shimmer (NOT glitter). I happen to own nars orgasm blush and when looking fro something comparable in my stash found that these two color appear somewhat similar. However, I find exposed to be much more beautiful on. In the pan, they look similar, but orgasm has the gold glitters that exposed doesn't have. On the skin, exposed wins by a long shot!! It's got way more pigmentation than orgasm and the particles of shimmer are much more fine providing a healthy looking glow. Really, it's as if exposed is what I expected orgasm would have been based on all the hype around it. The packaging is pretty sturdy, but I haven't had it for that long yet. I also like that the lid is clear so that I can see the color. I happen to have velvet rope, another shade in this line, and it is just as lovely in terms of pigmentation and quality. I've seen some swatches on light-skinned women and it looks to me as if it can be too pigmented on them, so a light hand is necessary for lighter skins. On my skin however, I think it looks amazing against my light tan (think NC35).