April 17, 2014 | 1614 users online

Eyeliner - Jealousness - Waterproof Eyeliner Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by larojiblanca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty good for the price. The formula glides on like a dream with no tugging on the delicate eye area. It lasts a few hours longer than the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, which is good enough for my regular day. I bought it for $14.99 with free shipping which is cheaper than the UD eyeliner. I've tried a couple colors and my favorites are the Diamond Black BKS and Purple PP (which is a gorgeous, velvety rich purple!).

Would definitely repurchase. Asian cosmetics are def leading the way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Jealousness is a Taiwanese cosmetic company. The gel eyeliner pencil comes in four shades: Smoked Black, Diamond Black, Nature Brown, Sparkling Brown. The "diamond" and "sparkling" shades are simply a shimmer or glitter version of the colour. I purchased both Nature and Sparkling Brown pencils from Imomoko.

This is a twist-up pencil, not a pencil that needs to be sharpened. The gel core is very soft and easy to apply. It is quite waterproof but my FANCL makeup remover removes this eyeliner very easily with minimal rubbing, which pleases me. The packaging is quite cute -- the pencils are a pretty pink colour with cursive lettering and golden lids. They twist up easily and the makeup applies smooth and even. The colours are nice and dark, with the Sparkling Brown being a more light or mauve type of brown than the other. I like both shades quite well.

This wears through a whole 12 hour shift at work for me without smudging or noticeable colour movement. I really like it!