October 30, 2014 | 1130 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - The Premier Gold Pearl BB cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Like it but there are better ones out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very much in doubt about this product. I would have given it a 3.5 stars if I could. Though it is supposed to work for mature skins, it does not blend well and just sits on top of my pores. They are not that scary, but mature skins often have quite visible pores and definitely do not deserve more exaggeration. If not for that, It would be 4 stars. A little goes a very long way, and indeed you need a tiny amount for your whole face. Also the color is somewhat weird, too light but then sort of adapts. It has decent moisturising properties and is not very rich/oily. What I really hate about this Bb cream is its packing, extremely bulky and very uncomfortable to use. You must exercise maximum care to get the contents out in desired quantity, not 3-5 times more. Will not recommend to buy it unless you have tested it at least from a sample, if not from a jar. Will definitely not repurchase myself.
UPDATE 04/04/13: I put it aside for almost a year and accidentally found it again. I was ready to throw it into garbage but decided to give it a chance with brush application. I tried Dior Backstage Light Coverage Liquid Foundation Brush which I normally use with my BBs and it applied like a dream! No unnatural color/coverage, no sinking into pores, full and fully natural coverage and finally, it lasts! It has become my HG BB, putting aside Dior White Reveal and BRTC Gold Caviar new launch. I am happy and sold

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by vrinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start by saying I have medium-tan skin tone and I do agree this is a bit pink for me. However, it covers beautifully such that the skin under can be seen, but in a nice way! It does not cover like a mask and a teeny tiny bit is needed. It will work great on light-medium skin tone. It works well on mine even in summer as long as I only use a grain sized amount of this cream. If I need more coverage I just top this with a little bronzer. It stays put on the face throughout the day. It seems to blur imperfections and give a nice fresh look as BBs essentially do.The packaging is super wonderful too.