September 18, 2014 | 2190 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Glossy Gloss Maple Syrup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this (Maple Syrup glossy gloss) for about a week. It has a nice pleasant sweet taste. The color is a shimmery pinky beige, semi transparent. As others have commented, it's a good everyday wear gloss. I do have to reapply often, but prefer this texture, over a stickier gloss that stays longer. I don't mind reapplying because you don't even need a mirror, it's pretty natural. I don't consider it an HG, but would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I love glossy gloss. They all taste and smell nice and sweet, they have a great variety of colours, and they stay on well without being sticky.
I have the colours "creme brule" and "red jelly". Creme brule is a warm beige nude colour, more on the opaque side. Red Jelly is a cherry colour and is more translucent. Love them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by umave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a kind of a "splurge" one day while I was at the mall with a girlfriend. It was $10 so I thought - Why not? I have it in the color Cocktail On The Beach. In the tube it looks like a bright red-orange. My lips have a pink-mauve pigmentation and it gives me a pretty pink-orange tint. The scent is fruity and sweet but not overpowering. It has a slight sweet taste. The consistency is gel-like and goes on smooth. This particular color has no glitter or sparkle. It does not dry out my lips, but I have noticed that the color stays on almost like a stain after the gloss is gone, which I like. It comes in a really straightforward tube package and has .50 fl oz of product. I would definitely buy another color if I found one that I really liked or repurchase this color if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by envirogeeky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sephora collection lip glosses have a lovely slightly transparent texture. They go on smoothly, taste pleasant and slightly sweet, and are moisturizing. I only need to reapply after eating. I tend to use this over a long lasting lip stain like covergirl outlast or maybelline superstay in a nude shade. Maple syrup is a lovely shimmering beige color with a peach cast with a small bit of warm pink. It should look good on most skin tones and works well over top nude, peach, and coral lipsticks or lip stains. This is my HG gloss for everyday wear.