April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have light olive skin with dark hair, and for me, Silky java is a mlbb shade. This lipstick is very lightweight, but doesn't last a long time. I enjoy the color on me though so I would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because someone on the Make Up Board said they had pigmented lips and this was their lips but better. I have pigmented lips and so many lipsticks don't show up. I went against my better judgement too, because I have always hated the baby powder smell of L'Oreal lipsticks. Well this is wonderful ! It has a light fruity smell that goes away as soon as I smush my lips together :) and it IS my lips but better. It goes with any colored outfit, any eye make up look, or blush. I would definitely buy more of these in other shades, if I felt I needed to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love and adore these lipsticks. I've brought these after watching a beauty guru on you tube race about them. i purchased violet chiffon and silky java. they both are great colors. not to mention it smells great. they are very light and honestly remind me of a balm with pigmentation. yes you do have to apply them but that's the only flaw. i love the price, packaging and color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Katy321

I've been using this for a month now, and I'm never going to buy anything else. I'm picky with lip products of every kind. I have sensitive lips that dry out VERY easily, but when I apply this over a thin layer of chapstick my lips have no problem. I've found my HG lipstick! The colors are beautiful pigmented without the painted-on look lipstick can sometimes have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Loreal Color caresse lipstick is Full pigmented featherlight watery hydrating lipstick formula that wont dry your lips out on the long run. Reminds me very much the Yves Saint Laurent Silky radiant lipsticks consistency of lightweight formula. Loreal is really upgrading every minute whether it'd be their foundation, nail polish and lipstick formula and packagings!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I recently purchased this product in two colors: Sheer Linen and Silky Java. Both are great MLBB colors, one is a nice nude and the other is a darker mauve. They are both very beautiful. They are not long lasting at all but provide a nice sheer gloss of color. They seem "watery" and thin. These products are great for throughout the day when you need a lip balm with some color. I would say they are lighter and sheerer (less opaque) than the Revlon Color Bursts. I prefer these over the Revlon Color Bursts because they are less heavy and less opaque for daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! I got this is Cherry Tulle and the color looks stunning on the lips; it is buildable from a natural cherry pink to a redder, more dramatic magenta. Would buy again in other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks are so light and smooth on the lips. The only negative thing is that they do not last long. I have silky java and sheer linen. I love sheer linen, it's a flattering nude for my NC20 skintone. Silky java is a great color for the fall or going out in the evening. It makes me look more sophisticated...it's a brownish plum, good pigmentation. Although the lipstick isn't long lasting, I feel like it leaves the slightest color behind once it wears off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the color Sunset Angora: subtle lovely coral shade, great for everyday, very feminine. Just like my lips but a bit brighter.

I like both Revlon lip butter (I own 7 of them XD) and this L'oreal caresse lipstick. There's no which one is better because the textures are different: Revlon lip butter is balmy, a bit heavier, that's why it's more pigmented. L'oreal caresse feels very, very light on the lips, not as shiny, color is more sheer. Revlon lips butters have more youthful vibrant colors which is great for spring and summer. While L'oreal owns more subtle, wearable colors.

I'm also a sucker for pakaging, that's why I love those lipsticks so much, the tube look very catchy, whenever I took it out of my purse to touch up, I feel so high-end. LOL

The only cons is this lipstick doesn't last long, formula is sheer, which means you have to reapply many times. That's why the lipstick ran out so fast >< But I will definitely re-purchase because of the beautiful color and great feeling on the lips :)

I've test some colors at the store. Really like Blushing sequin (warm toned medium pink, sheerer than Revlon lip butter in Sweet tart but has similar tone), Cardinal plume ( kind of mixing between Candy apple & Cherry tart, but much sheer). I don't like Fiery Veil though, on my lips it looks like I've just got some pasta sauce left on,doesn't look juicy or flaterring on me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by TickTockAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE these lipsticks. They are my absolute favorite lipsticks to wear. I have 7 of them and despite their price, I keep picking up more colors. For a drugstore lipstick they are pretty pricey but I also think that quality wise, they're worth it.

My lips are naturally pretty pale and even though I love lipstick, I hate wearing most. They either look too heavy and unnatural or they feel heavy and are uncomfortable to wear. Glosses are usually too shiny for me during the day and make me feel too made up.

But then these babies came out and I was hooked after my first one. The color payoff is excellent while the texture is light and almost buttery. I love that I can build the color to my liking or give my lips a quick swipe of sheer color without looking like I have lipstick on. They feel so moisturizing on and never annoy me or make my lips feel weighed down by product.

I adore them and I always have one in my purse. I manage to always go back to these when I try wearing any of my other lipsticks. They're awesome. Definitely one of my favorite Loreal products ever.