July 31, 2014 | 2047 users online

Polishes - Orly - ingenue

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by CelestialSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can I just start out and say I love these grippy covers! It has never been so easy for me to open a bottle of nail polish! Where have they been all my life?!?

Anyways, this duochrome is gorgeous, it reminds me of rose gold or champange. I havent really seen another color out there like it! Goes on pretty good, I used about 3 coats to maximize the color effects. I hope to see this last a while on my toes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color and get a lot of compliments because it looks gold with pinky undertones but then can look totally different. It has lasted over a week before it chipped I did apply a topcoat. It's a great Fall color that looks good with browns and my Naked 2 palette. I was looking for a color to match the nude/neutral look I have been into and this color is perfect.

It gives you a color that you can wear anywhere and it's not loud and in your face. Just really beautiful. I do recommend it for the price it's worth it. It dries fast and lasts for days and I was rough with my nails so in that aspect it really holds up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by kerriki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this was a kind of taupe, mid-toned and innocuous from trying to judge on ebay photos....but it is really a lot of really beautifully judged pale gold sparkle suspended in a deep dirty flesh pink base. It looks absolutely fantastic in a punky low key yet startling way. It lays low when you are doing mundane things but goes wild when you want to express yourself. The fact that I'm unfamiliar with this effect gives away my years!!
Out of my sudden acquisition of a painters' palette of nail colour this would be one of he few I would want to always keep...