August 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep going back to this little wonder. I have had nothing but a great experience. It makes my skin dewy, soft, and smooth. I am not looking to cover up any marks on my face so if this is what you are looking for, this product will NOT work. It has SPF 30 which is always good as well. It does not clog my pores and it lasts a pretty long time. I have to say I have to use this everyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Dae16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw a YouTube review for this so I was excited when I bought it and it looked great on me! It covered my awkward dark blemishes and it felt like nothing. I glowed and it lasted all day. Then I broke out in a nasty rash the next morning. NOTHING has ever given me a rash before and I liked that product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great if you want a layer of grease on your face that does nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ZURXZUS

So this BB cream. I love it. You all hate it and I have no idea. Everyone thinks its magic. And its not. I wanted a tint. I wanted something to brighten my skin. It says 0% oils. This is exactly what I needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

I didn't mind this bb cream. Although it didn't have much coverage and I found it did not help my pimples at all although it looked great when I was having a good skin day

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by TaySyl

I have been using this every morning on my face along with a tinted mousterizer and I have to say I am very pleased.
It doesn't come off with time, it stays on all day.
It covers up spots well but not perfect.
It evened out my skin tone beautifully.
I recommend this product and will in fact buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CurlyHeadedTreasure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

It's cute and I was binge shopping when I got it. It sounded good enough so I skipped on replenishing my concealer so I could get away with less makeup. A mistake. Somehow it botched my skin tone and natural glow and made me look chalky and shiny at the same time, which is unfortunate because I was looking for the exact opposite. It was gross, I didn't like it. And it didn't cover up much at all , its best use was a moisturizer but I didn't like it enough for even that. It still sits in my medicine cabinet, it was a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cindyxtrvn

I went out to invest in buying a drugstore bb cream and wanted to see what the hype was all about with this product... I was left in disappointment. This made me look red like a tomato! Definitely wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

I really wanted to like this product, but I just didn't. Had absolutely no coverage at all and made me very oily, even though I used the one for oily skin! Was almost as though i was putting clear oil straight onto my face! Would never repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by virginblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I accidentally picked this up instead of the Dream Fresh BB cream which I was excited to try because I heard it was good for oily, acne-prone skin. I wore this stuff on a day when I was going to take a walk on the beach. I figured the sunscreen would be enough to protect my face if I also wore sunglasses and a hat. First if all, this stuff has a weird feel to it. It dries really quickly and seems both powdery and shiny at the same time. It had fairly nice coverage for something that is not really a BB cream, but more of a tinted moisturizer. It did not stay on long and I had to keep reapplying it. And my stroll in the beach? My face got sunburnt. And I woke up this morning with my skin broken out. I can't be sure if it's the BB cream because I only used it once, but I won't be trying it again. It might stay on better with a primer and powder over it, but that just defeats the point of a tinted moisturizer to me. So, in conclusion:
PROS: nice coverage for TM, cheap, natural-looking.
CONS: comes off very quickly, sunscreen doesn't seem to work very well, causes breakouts (maybe)
UPDATE: This definitely caused my breakout. As soon as I went back to my normal routine, my skin cleared up.