July 29, 2014 | 2083 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I want buy this Balm, I failed twice. because It's sold out. So that's make s me more eager for buy hehe.. The overal it's nice tinted lipbalm and easy+simple to use. I love the color. Orange kissable lips. Enough moist my lips. and I quiet like the scents, mint,mmh make me want to try it.. and the price is addorable. I want try another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by KimmyMadison

What a great lip product!

I always eyed this shade of the balm stains when I was choosing other colors ( I have 3 others) but I never thought ORANGE lipstick would look good on me. I was watching Essiebutton on youtube when she mentioned that the shade Rendezvous was her favorite, and I saw what it looked like on her. She and I have very similar complexions, so i figured, what the hey.

The price point is a little high for drugstore, but it is Revlon (which is pricier), and the actual product will last a long time.

It has peppermint oil, so it feels tastes and smells minty. Its quite moisturizing, but it can catch on flakey pieces of skin.

The color really surprised me. I was expecting ORANGE. Instead, this turned a lovely rose shade with a hint of peach. It looks wonderful! I've included a picture.

It truly does stain your lips. It won't stay AS pigmented all day, but you'll always have some color on your lips.

The only thing I don't like about this shade (some other shades of this formula have the same problem) is that it has that strange reflective quality (almost iridescent or pearl like, if that makes sense.)

Overall, I really love this lipstick, and will be wearing it all summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Rendezvous is a fun bright orange color. I love the formula, which isn't at all dying although it's a stain. This has a strong minty smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because Estée from essiebutton raved about this colour from the revlon just bitten line. So I went to my local London drugs (in Canada) and decided to buy it since it was 40% off $9.99.

Well I'm just so happy I listened to essiebutton because I think I just found
My fave colour from the revlon just bitten line. It's a peachy colour with a silky smooth texture. The colour is perfect for the spring and summer! On my Nc 25-30 the colour it really pops and makes me
Look alive :) a must buy or even try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cap came off in my purse multiple times, and then split. Great color and formula with decent lasting power, but I won't repurchase because the packaging failed on both colors that I owned.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by shugee

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I returned this. Rendezvous came up a weird color on me - it was that strange shade of orange trying to be pink, but this actually sounds better than the resulting color. It didn't stain nearly as much as the other colors I tried and was also somewhat irritating on my lips, so there was nothing to salvage at this point. I do love Romantic (such a brightening yet soft red on me) and a layered mix of Crush and Honey (creates the perfect rose color). I'm warm toned so I passed on the other fuchsia pink tones. Wish Rendezvous worked for me as I love corals.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by rachlovesoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color (a coral even us pale girls can wear), love the minty smell, love the crayon shaped packaging, like the price...

I hate the consistency of this balm! I never wear lipstick, I only ever buy lip color that contains the words balm, butter or moisturizing. Even though this product feels like a balm when you put it on it is not moisturizing at all. The waxiness is what makes it feel moisturizing but it's actually very drying. The waxiness is also what makes the color sink into any cracks or lines in your lips after a few minutes of wearing it. I must say I'd rather have lipstick on my teeth than that! I would definitely not buy again, in fact this is going in the trash. I don't need anything accentuating the dryness of my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Mariekehc

If you want an original lipstick color, this is what you need! I would say, even if the colour is orange, it is kinda nature :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

Gives a nice hot pinkish red tone to my lips. A bit too dark for my more of a special occasion lip stain. After the point dulls down it gets a bit difficult to use properly.