November 28, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about two years ago when it was damn near impossible to find a good coral lip color at the drug store. I just threw it out, which prompted me to write this review. This stain is amazing, bright, and long lasting. although it is a little drying, but I would definitely repurchase. Pairs beautifully with Revlon's coral cream blush, looks great on darker skin tones, and has been a super trendy color for the past two summers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

Recently at weddings i been noticing a lot of corals, orange, salmon colored lips on nearly everyone including the bride, bride maids, relatives of the couple ... it seems to be some cult color of the month so naturally i caved in. I tried this at the drug store and fell in love with it.The orange reminds of dip dyed ethnic inspired beads used at weddings in nigeria. Its absolutely gorg. This was the fanta orange i was going for. I wanted to be reminded of the weddings i attended,enjoyed and the bright color brought memories of the nice vibe,energy of the function.

The colgate-y scent doesnt lasts but it smells nice under my nose. The price is ok plus i got it on sale at the drug store. The color lasts and lasts and leaves a stain even after meals. The color looks like a creamy lipstick. No one would guess this is from a crayon. So moist. The huge crayon lead is so easy to apply, control and great for quick touch ups cos the massive lead covers my whole lips!!

I say buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by sharonl501

This product is okay.. It is well pigmented but it doesnt go on very smoothly and it dries out after awhile. The good thing is that it lasts very long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I really like the balm stain in "Rendezvous". It is smooth, moist, hydrating & looks good for my brown skinned complexion, although, I'm sure it suits many other skin tones as well. It lasts for hours on end. Appears as a true orange & on me isn't a red-orange. I often wear a pink or brown-ish gloss or lipstick over it at times to tone it down for the office, but at night or wknds will wear it on its own & layer just it on my lips. Goes perfect w/ a couple coats of mascara & a little bronzer on my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

This is the brightest and darkest orange of these balm-stains, which is what I wanted for summer. The others are too pale for my lips. Alas, it goes on very sheer and takes too long to get the color it seems to have...so no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Olom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased this at Wal-Mart for about CDN $8 and have been using it for a few days now. It goes on matte so if you have dry/peeling lips this product will make it more obvious. Before applying, I usually use a regular lip balm underneath (but if my lips are peeling I will "exfoliate" them with a towel to get rid of the dead skin first) because I don't like how this product feels on my lips (kind of waxy) and I don't think this product alone fulfills my lip's moisture needs.

The colour is supposed to be orangy/peachy - and sometimes it looks like that on my lips - but because of my natural lip colour, skin tone, and/or lighting conditions, the colour usually shows up a deeper colour (reddish) when indoors and even more deeper in colour when outdoors. I don't prefer it but I'm going to try applying this only ONCE during my make-up routine because it doesn't look as natural as I would like it to when I layer it. The colour lasts ALL DAY: even after eating/drinking and when trying to wipe it off with tissue paper + oil, the colour stays (I guess it's called "Stain" for a reason!). I carry around a regular lip balm when I feel my lips are dry and after applying it, it doesn't really seem to affect the colour. I want to try the "Honey" shade soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great orange shade for the summer. I love taking this with me for when I'm on the go becaue it's sheer enough to just swipe on without a mirror, but can be built up to be a bright orange shade. On my tan NC35 skin, this brightens up my face and is very flattering for my skintone. I notice that it doesn't last as long as the red shades in this line, but it sitll stains for a few hours while feeling really light. The texture makes it a win for me because it feels so light but has the potential to deposit so much color, so I end up forgetting that I'm wearing it! It also doesn't feel particularly moisturizing, but it's not drying, either. I would buy again --- I actually lost it the first time I bought it and I had to rebuy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I want buy this Balm, I failed twice. because It's sold out. So that's make s me more eager for buy hehe.. The overal it's nice tinted lipbalm and easy+simple to use. I love the color. Orange kissable lips. Enough moist my lips. and I quiet like the scents, mint,mmh make me want to try it.. and the price is addorable. I want try another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by KimmyMadison

What a great lip product!

I always eyed this shade of the balm stains when I was choosing other colors ( I have 3 others) but I never thought ORANGE lipstick would look good on me. I was watching Essiebutton on youtube when she mentioned that the shade Rendezvous was her favorite, and I saw what it looked like on her. She and I have very similar complexions, so i figured, what the hey.

The price point is a little high for drugstore, but it is Revlon (which is pricier), and the actual product will last a long time.

It has peppermint oil, so it feels tastes and smells minty. Its quite moisturizing, but it can catch on flakey pieces of skin.

The color really surprised me. I was expecting ORANGE. Instead, this turned a lovely rose shade with a hint of peach. It looks wonderful! I've included a picture.

It truly does stain your lips. It won't stay AS pigmented all day, but you'll always have some color on your lips.

The only thing I don't like about this shade (some other shades of this formula have the same problem) is that it has that strange reflective quality (almost iridescent or pearl like, if that makes sense.)

Overall, I really love this lipstick, and will be wearing it all summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Rendezvous is a fun bright orange color. I love the formula, which isn't at all dying although it's a stain. This has a strong minty smell.