October 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Bronzers - Burberry - Sheer Summer Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by CityGirlNY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an HG bronzer for me, along with the d/c Guerlain 20 which I have several backups of. I really love the color this one gives. It's perfect for my pinkish NW20ish skin without being too pink or orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by visee

This is an amazing, gorgeous limited edition highlighter that I wish Burberry would make part of their permanent lineup! I use this daily regardless of what blush I'm using, and it gives my skin a lovely natural glow. I tend to swirl all the colors together and apply it as a highlighter, and then use the darker shades for light contouring around the jaw. I apply this with a cute mini kabuki brush Burberry gave as a GWP, and it works perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

Oh my, I wish I had gotten a backup for this. I was flirting with the idea at first, but I have made this mistake so many times and have ended up with a pile of products that I soon fell out of love with or replaced them with the next best thing that fatefully came along (Gemini), so I disciplined myself and talked me out of it. Now the hoarder in me wishes I hadn't.
This product is wonderful from head to toe. Its packaging is beautiful, classy and weighty, its texture is smooth but not crumbly, I love the way it smells and the 4 colours it houses. It works for light elegant bronzing, contouring, highlighting, naturally blushing your cheeks.
Granted, I have been having a crush with the brand's makeup line, but I have been using this product since March or April I believe, and I am only loving it more and more as the months go by, this is not a fling review :)
I am either applying it with a large brush as I would subtly apply a bronzer, or with the smaller Nars Yachiyo brush on the contours of my cheeks. It makes the subtlest, most natural difference. Love it and would repurchase, if given the chance. I do trust Burberry however, to come up with an as much beautiful a product next year. (Update: they haven't, grr)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by wincystar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

being a limited edition adds appeal to this product. i used to like contour that shows well, but these days, realized subtle contouring actually looks more appealing and less obvious! This burberry palette works exactly as said! it gives a subtle contouring as well as a stronger one! I should fall into mac NC30 and the colour shows pretty well. the highlight however does look too glittery to my liking, as i am prone to have oliy skin. but swiped all over as a contour, it gives a perfect contouring shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

This is really beautiful. Reminds of Neapolitan Ice Cream.

It does a have slight smell to it, like a thick light musky lotion scent. That's the best way I can say it.

Anyway, I really love all of the colors except the one in the bottom right corner, it does have some shimmer to it and it's very light. More like a highlighter that I don't think will suit many skin tones.

The top two are my favorite, as you can dip your brush in both or one and contour or do all over cover.

This is a great concept on part of Burberry. I feel like now through the summer I will use the darker shades and when my tan fades I might be able to get away with using the lighter one making this worth the money when you actually think about it!

I do have to say that top left hand color has the most pigment along with highlight color the other two seem like more overlay colors or undertones you may use.

I hope this helps!