September 30, 2014 | 1824 users online

Polishes - OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the colour. White nails are so stark, this polish is great.

I HATE the formula. Maybe I got a dud bottle, but it seems to be runny and gloopy at the same time. I'm good at doing my nails but when I use this, it gets everywhere and floods my cuticles if I'm not really careful because of the runniness, yet manages to bubble and look thick by the second coat.

I've put no for rebuying as I find this so annoying, but realistically, sometimes I need a white but don't want a stark one - so I might have to!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

This is a lovely white with a faint bluish undertone. I'm loving opaque white nails at the moment, and this is a great option (with a faint undertone colour, rather than a plain white). Although I really like the colour and quality, I probably won't re-purchase because I don't find that blue undertone as classical as a plain white nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is a nice off-white colour from OPI's 2012 Spiderman collection. It almost has a hint of gray and a hint of green in it.

Colour Turnout: 4/5
Application: 4/5

So overall, I don't think I'd actually buy this colour again because it's kind of an odd colour. It is so close to white, but is still not white. Application is good though, only took two coats and wasn't streaky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Perfect white. Ive been looking for a color like this for a while, white but not like white-out. Its got some grey in there maybe even the slightest blue tone, but its milky white. Coverage is good in two coats. Dries well. Love it. It was between this and some similar looking Orly ones, glad i got the OPI.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by mbwk7192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best white polish I've ever used. Touch of grey in there means it's not like white-out for your nails. Even and perfect in two coats, maybe three if you're not practiced at painting your own nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This polish survived a 5 day trip to Vegas last weekend. Not only did it match every outfit but I came home with two miniscule chips.

I seriously love this color. For some reason I'm rejecting brights this summer and this filled the void perfectly. While this polish is a bit stark, the touch of gray is there to gently nudge it out of White Out territory. It looks fresh and I'll say it again- it somehow matches every outfit.

Application is ok. Better than other whites/lights, but still needs 3 coats. Cleans up nicely & easily with no leftover staining.

Wear is good. I know that's a bit subjective, as I regularly see reviews that say "I got 10 days of wear!" and in my world 3-4 days is great...10 is unheard of. So 5 days on vacation (with no top coat refreshes) is phenomenal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Nice white shade with some grey tones in it. The first application was streaky, but the second coat evened the polish out really well. It is a drippy/runny consistency. Overall I like this shade since most white nail polish shades usually are too thick and sticky, so this formula is much better. Also, the brush is really thick and it was difficult for me to use.