OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

I really wanted to like this one. I was intrigued by the idea of it being a not-exactly-white nail polish. But on my nails it just looked like a super-pale gray. Like as pale as gray can be without being officially white. That's what this is. Different, for sure. But it looked slightly weird and unflattering. Not my shade.

Great OPI formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But I didn't care the shade itself and I wouldn't buy this one again.

This is my only white polish. And, as other reviewers mentioned, I like that it is not too stark. However I am sure that there are others out there with a better formula. MBSW applies streaky and needs a minimum of 3 coats. I found it difficult to get a clean line by the cuticles. All in all, I am sure I will be able to use it up, but would not repurchase.

Well I really can't say because I cannot find this color anywhere... I heard a dupe is Yoga then yogurt by Nicole OPI and I am in love with that color... Not super stark white and applies like a dream!!! So if u are looking for this and cannot find it try Nicole YTY!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After hearing about this polish everywhere I had to try it. It was supposed to have an amazing formula for a white polish. For me the formula is just so-so. It takes 3 coats to become opaque and is slightly runny, but given that it's a white polish it is pretty user friendly. The color is unique - it's either a very pale grey or a blue toned white, depending on who you ask. The finish is crelly-ish - sort of squishy but also opaque. I like this. I wouldn't say it is my favorite white polish but it is definitely up there for me. It lasts well on my nails too - at least 5 days before any noticible wear. Looks great layered with matte glitters - the brighter the better!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the colour. White nails are so stark, this polish is great.

I HATE the formula. Maybe I got a dud bottle, but it seems to be runny and gloopy at the same time. I'm good at doing my nails but when I use this, it gets everywhere and floods my cuticles if I'm not really careful because of the runniness, yet manages to bubble and look thick by the second coat.

I've put no for rebuying as I find this so annoying, but realistically, sometimes I need a white but don't want a stark one - so I might have to!

This is a lovely white with a faint bluish undertone. I'm loving opaque white nails at the moment, and this is a great option (with a faint undertone colour, rather than a plain white). Although I really like the colour and quality, I probably won't re-purchase because I don't find that blue undertone as classical as a plain white nail polish.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a nice off-white colour from OPI's 2012 Spiderman collection. It almost has a hint of gray and a hint of green in it.

Colour Turnout: 4/5
Application: 4/5

So overall, I don't think I'd actually buy this colour again because it's kind of an odd colour. It is so close to white, but is still not white. Application is good though, only took two coats and wasn't streaky.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Perfect white. Ive been looking for a color like this for a while, white but not like white-out. Its got some grey in there maybe even the slightest blue tone, but its milky white. Coverage is good in two coats. Dries well. Love it. It was between this and some similar looking Orly ones, glad i got the OPI.

Best white polish I've ever used. Touch of grey in there means it's not like white-out for your nails. Even and perfect in two coats, maybe three if you're not practiced at painting your own nails.

This polish survived a 5 day trip to Vegas last weekend. Not only did it match every outfit but I came home with two miniscule chips.

I seriously love this color. For some reason I'm rejecting brights this summer and this filled the void perfectly. While this polish is a bit stark, the touch of gray is there to gently nudge it out of White Out territory. It looks fresh and I'll say it again- it somehow matches every outfit.

Application is ok. Better than other whites/lights, but still needs 3 coats. Cleans up nicely & easily with no leftover staining.

Wear is good. I know that's a bit subjective, as I regularly see reviews that say "I got 10 days of wear!" and in my world 3-4 days is great...10 is unheard of. So 5 days on vacation (with no top coat refreshes) is phenomenal.

Top Rated OPI Products