August 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lips - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Perfect Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by elenaaax

I bought this lip product just because the price was very cheap and the color looked gorgeous. I love how it looks on my lips, and I really like the applicator though it might seem strange. I would buy it again because it's easy to apply and is a good lip product to use when in a rush, or to go to school. It's quite sheer and smells like peppermint. Overall, I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The color is a vibrant, light pink that is very wearable and is versatile.
Like the other lipsticks, the formula is a bit sticky, but I donít really mind the stickiness.
The applicator may seem strange, but I actually quite liked it.
For the price, itís a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On a trip to Target yesterday, I stumbled upon these, and because I love trying new products and these were super cheap, I decided to give it a try.

However, I was disappointed - the product was mostly packaging, with something like .05 ounces of actual lip gloss inside. It was less of a lipstick than a gloss, and the twisty packaging and foam applicator was annoying. The only reason this gets three stars is the color - the Perfect Pink is bright and festive, perfect with a summer dress.

Overall, I would not recommend buying this. If you want a better applicator for the same price, try the E.L.F. gloss that comes in regular tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Picked this up at Target while on the hunt for new lip color. It was a fantastic product. Perfect Pink was a brighter, more vibrant version of my natural lip color and I wear it with casual outfits and makeup. I love the twist up tube and applicator so much.

It's not so much lipstick as a very creamy lipgloss that is hydrating and not sticky at all. No weird scents either, which is always good. This is definitely a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have almost all of the shades in the Liquid lipstick line and I didn't find this one working any different that the rest. It has that same minty scent, the twist up applicator (that worked till the day I used up all the product), the non-sticky texture, etc. I am a fan of this product in general and this shade is very pretty as well, I prefer the color ''Pink lemonade'' though. It's not very pigmented but it does give the lips a nice pop of color.
Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OT: I didn't have the problem that the other reviewer did--my packaging was just like the other ones. I don't think that that type of thing should thing should factor into a rating, when obviously that isn't going to happen to every tube (and just as likely to happen to any other color). That doesn't help other MUA-ers, does it?

REVIEW: I love the e.l.f. LLL's because they are more pigmented than other glosses and my lips are pretty pigmented compared to my skin tone. The pink is just okay, it adds more of just a pink tint to my lips which is nice, although not what I was looking for (a lighter pink--will prob have to check out the rest of the line). Overall it's a shade that's nice for summer and brightens the face nicely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

UPDATE: YAY for those who dont have issues with the packaging. I never did until this shade. The rating is what it deserves packaging or not because even my 2nd tube made it into the trash. AND I am not one to throw anything away. Its that bad. :P ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am a BIG fan of ELFs liquid lipsticks BECAUSE they are tasteless/scentless and the colors are absolutely stunning on me. NC25. So far I have only tried Pink Lemonade, Baby Lips, Mocha & Cherry Tart with Cherry Tart being my #1 favorite. So while at Target I snapped up 2 of a shade I havent tried before but I was so confident I would like it because the other 4 did me no wrong. WELL I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off I opened the package and began twisting the bottom to dispense the gloss and it immediately fell apart in my hands...I tinkered with it to save it and then the top popped off and now I cant put it back together. In the trash it went. So I go to open the other tube I got and I twisted this one much much more carefully just in case the same thing would happen. OK so I get past that part and it did try to come apart again but somehow didnt but I can foresee it happening before I use it up.....I apply the pink and BAM I am hit with a disgusting sweet taste that seeped into my mouth. !@#$%^&*() (The other 4 shades I have used do not have a sweet taste to them..just a minty feel) I absolutely LOATHE taste on any of my lip products. PERIOD. The color was just OK. It can be opaque depending on how thick you layer it on. I cant get past the sweet taste though so thats not happening. OK this was $2 down the drain but Im poor so I am super bummed that i could have had 2 other shades I knew would work. AND SO BIZARRE about the tube falling apart....the other tubes I ever had have never been this flimsy. SAD ELF. JUST SAD. I hate how this brand is so hit & miss.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No