December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Etude - Goodbye Pore Ever - Pore Primer Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

It's an okay primer. It doesn't completely fill my pores. I definitely prefer Benefit's Porefessional over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by aquablue128

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i dont know why this hasnt gotten the best review this stuff works miracles for my gigantic pores!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was okay.. I guess?
I got some large pores on my nose which is not that pretty. So I saw this product and thought "Hm, okay why not?".

I used this as a primer before BB cream on my nose and yes, my pores did disappear, for about an hour. Then they re-appeared. So this product is quite useless in hiding pores.

However I did find this product made my makeup last a tiny bit longer.. But I mean, then it's just another primer and nothing else?

I do not recommend this product, save your money for a real face primer instead!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This just provided a nice silky base for when I apply my foundation but it has absolutely no oil control for me and my pores were still pretty visible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Decent product. I think its One of the better primers for covering large pores, almost invisible. Its a clear thin and sticky substance. Let it set for a few min and its dry. It didnt control oil well or help my makeup stay. But its good for just using on your large pore areas and something else for the rest of your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a bit disappointing. I didn't notice much of a difference using it, it definitely does not erase the look of pores and/or fine lines, which was why I bought it for.
I don't know about staying power or oil control, as I have normal to dry skin.

PROS
not expensive
smells amazing (seriously this smells like heaven)
didn't break me out (I have pretty sensitive skin)
cute packaging

CONS
did nothing for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products. I put this on before applying bb cream and it makes the bb cream much more easier to blend. Therefore, I have more coverage. The smell of this product smells really nice but not too strong; which I like. This doesn't really control my oily skin but it's okay; I can just use my Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets which also works very well. The packaging of this so adorable. I love it! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by wwu114

This product is suitable for normal/dry skin types. I have combo skin and my T zone produces more oil than usual when I use this. Will not repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hopelessheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First I'll quote the English description of the product from the box:

Goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence

Moisturizing makeup primer masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage.
[Directions] Dispense onto hands and apply directly to visible pores.

I decided to purchase this product on a trip to South Korea after using samples that a friend staying in South Korea had sent me. I love this product. I find that it does exactly what it claims. The product comes in a cute light blue squeeze tube that makes it easy to get as much or as little product as you need. The name itself has sparked comparisons to Benefit's the Porefessional but I have not tried that product so I can't say whether or not it is better. The Etude House version does have a better price tag though, I purchased it in Korea for 9,500 won (around 9 dollars) whereas the porefessional is $29. On ebay I see that actually is listed for less than I bought it for in Korea at around $8.50 (someone must be using their employee discount), so its a lot cheaper and most likely functions just as well as the more expensive alternative.

Also this comes in a stick form as well which I haven't tried.