Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's actually a very good product - it lasts all day, nice color payoff, natural looking, very very cheap, and it comes with a spoolie brush. But on the other hand, it's very easy to break, and it only last me for 2 months top since I use it everyday, even though I only use it for the ends of my brows. You can buy the refill, but the shop where I used to buy told me that Etude no longer sell the refill.
(+) easy to use, very cheap, natural looking
(-) very easy to break, run out fast

I'm still looking for my hg eyebrow pencils (korean eyebrow pencils are just very cheap) but if I can't find any, I will definitely go back to this product.

on 6/30/2015 1:54:00 PM

I really like this compared to pencils or powders. It's like a combination of the two. It looks some much more natural and easier to use. I think this is great for people like me, it's basically fool proof

on 6/26/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice product.....
Just choose the lightest color or 2-3 lighter than your hair because the color are all to dark applied to me.. ( I am an asian)
but it is a very nice eyebrow pencil this far...
quiet cheap , but easily broke
dont pull out too much . it will be broken
this is my 5th time purchase and I am still satisfied with it products n price which is only $2

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my mother loves this and it's hard for her to like any product i got for her, She likes this one better than my anastasia wiz

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Affordable, great for traveling, my eyebrows have never looked so good!! Only bad thing is that after 9 hours of wear it faded in the inner corners of the brows due to my oily skin. In this video I applied and reviewed this product for the first time:

on 5/4/2015 2:14:00 PM

Affordable, colour is great for my brows (got the one in #5 grey), it's so quick and easy to use. The triangular shape makes it so much easier to make the brows an equal "height" at the start, which has shortened the time I take to do my brows. The amount of pigment is just right, not too much because brows that are too dark can add drama to the face. I just want a natural looking brow that has some sparse areas filled in, and some added structure to the start of my brows.

Nothing to complain about with the spoolie side. Packaging could be cuter, otherwise, love this product!

on 3/22/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I use this product in Dark Grey. It's around $8 CAD, bought on eBay with free shipping. It matches my black hair nicely and has a decent amount of product. It has a twist bottom, so there's no need for any sharpening. It also has a spoolie, which is great for combing your brows before you begin. This is my favourite brow product I've used so far!

on 3/15/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this twice already. I've bought it in dark grey and grey and its amazing for the price!!!!!! It does run out quite fast though so if you use it everyday it will probably only last you about 1-2 months. Sometimes I find myself having to rub it with a bit more strength than I want to on my eyebrows but other than that this product is a must have!

on 2/22/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally was going to buy Anastasia's Brow Wiz pencil in grey brown (ash brown?), but the price lead me to look for a dupe. I ordered the Etude House brow pencil in #2 grey brown for $5 on Amazon. This is by far the best brow pencil I've used. It looks very natural and applies lightly for buildable coverage. I would repurchase.

on 1/14/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect eyebrow pencil. The color (#2) is very natural looking and the formulation goes on smoothly. Lastly the slanted shape of the pencil makes for effortless application. So happy to have found my hg eyebrow pencil.

Popular Brows Products