Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.7

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like how it has a spoolie on the other end so i can use it to blend out the pencil!
It looks really natural if i apply a little [ i prefer natural brows ] but sometimes when i apply it slightly more, it can look very 'drawn-on' despite blending it out, so be careful! It lasts quite well if i don't touch or rub my eyebrows.
It is also cheap so i can repurchase it!
I have mine in the shade Grey and it is a cool toned grey.

on 8/21/2015 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL EYEBROW PRODUCT.
I have quite well-behaved and shaped eyebrows. I just need to define it and fill in the unfortunate areas. This product does the job! I love my kpalette eyebrow mascara for it keeps my desired shape of eyebrows while making it look fuller. However, EH drawing eyebrow is cheaper (costs US$ 3 here in the Philippines), has more color selection (I LOVE #3), comes with a spoolie (I removed its opaque cap to avoid confusion), lasts longer (SWEAT PROOF and no dried-wax-sticking-on-hair-like residue!) and looks natural (unless you picked the wrong shade). I highly recommend this space efficient and budget friendly makeup product!

on 8/19/2015 6:24:00 AM

Greatest product ever! I've been using this for so long now and it's just sooo amazing, best pencil ever,I love is so much

This is a flippin great brow pencil. So affordable, easy to control, and can be blended out with the spoolie. Basically everything you want in a brow pencil.

on 8/13/2015 6:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally a brow pencil that has also more grey shades! I have this in grey brown and it fits my naturally dark brows perfectly and also suits my blonde hair. I have also tried three other shades that my sister has.
What I like about this brow pen is the design of the product: the triangular shape of the color itself and the brush at the other end. It's easy to do both thin and thick line and also blend with the brush. It also doesn't have to be sharpened, which I absolutely love.
This is also not too soft or pigmented like some brow pens that give too much color at once. I'd rather build the color up than swipe away excess.
It's a great product for such a affordable price! Three of these for 9 is not bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's actually a very good product - it lasts all day, nice color payoff, natural looking, very very cheap, and it comes with a spoolie brush. But on the other hand, it's very easy to break, and it only last me for 2 months top since I use it everyday, even though I only use it for the ends of my brows. You can buy the refill, but the shop where I used to buy told me that Etude no longer sell the refill.
(+) easy to use, very cheap, natural looking
(-) very easy to break, run out fast

I'm still looking for my hg eyebrow pencils (korean eyebrow pencils are just very cheap) but if I can't find any, I will definitely go back to this product.

on 6/30/2015 1:54:00 PM

I really like this compared to pencils or powders. It's like a combination of the two. It looks some much more natural and easier to use. I think this is great for people like me, it's basically fool proof

on 6/26/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice product.....
Just choose the lightest color or 2-3 lighter than your hair because the color are all to dark applied to me.. ( I am an asian)
but it is a very nice eyebrow pencil this far...
quiet cheap , but easily broke
dont pull out too much . it will be broken
this is my 5th time purchase and I am still satisfied with it products n price which is only $2

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my mother loves this and it's hard for her to like any product i got for her, She likes this one better than my anastasia wiz

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Affordable, great for traveling, my eyebrows have never looked so good!! Only bad thing is that after 9 hours of wear it faded in the inner corners of the brows due to my oily skin. In this video I applied and reviewed this product for the first time: