October 23, 2014 | 907 users online

Lip Liners - Inglot - Lip pencil (all colors)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Emillly

I am slowly building up my collection of Inglot lipliners. I buy the retractable lipliners and I find them fantastic. They have great pigmentation and it takes a LONG time for them to budge and wear off.

They can feel a little drying but I usually add some of their lip paint over the top of the lipliner. Also, because they are not designed to be sharpened, it can be hard to get a perfect precise edge of your lipliner, it can come out looking more like a smudged blurred line. But overall it is a product worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Inglot changed the design of their lip pencils and they no longer need to be sharpened because now they are retractable, which is amazing. This means no more product wasted!

Anyway, I am a huge fan of Inglot's Lip Pencil in number 20. It could be described as a dark blood/brick red, im not sure about the undertones, id say they're neutral because its neither blue nor orange. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Cherry and Brick lip pencils.

I also have it in #19 which is a really amazing reddish brown, or brownish red. I get so many compliments when i wear it. It matches wonderfully with MAC's Mahogany lip liner.

I believe Inglot changed the consistency of the lipstick apart from the design because I find that this one glides more easily onto the lips. It still drags them a bit but I personally love hardcore matte lipsticks so it is really not an issue for me.

I just have to warn anyone who is eyeing them that they are VERY matte and drying so do not buy if you have dry chapped lips.

In a few words:

PROS:
-Amazingly pigmented
-OUtstandingly long lasting
-Lovely design, it looks like a retractable pen
-GREAT price. It costs 11 euros in Europe.
-Lasts for a long time. You wont need to repurchase anytime soon.

CONS:
-VERY drying. You have been warned. That's the only drawback i can think of, actually.

Overall, i love it. I will keep buying it. Hope the price stays as affordable as now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have in colors 26 and 25. They're perfect! I'm planning on buying more! They apply easily, they're very good pigmented, dry, and stay > 6 h!! I like that they leave such a great finish! I like them more then I like lipsticks! You should apply on drier lips (no lipsticks or labello underneath) which will give you an opaque, even coverage. The color range is better than their matte lipsticks. The only downside is is that they're hard to sharpen, which really bothers me - it crumbles (saw it in the store). And that the cap can get easily off! They have avocado (?) oil so they don't dry out your lips, and you don't have to sharpen ever so often. I used it 6 times up till now and haven't sharpened it yet and it looks like I'll be using it a couple of times more before I'll need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the lip pencils they're jumbo sized and can be used for the whole lip in one swipe LOVE THEM!!!