November 28, 2014 | 1712 users online

Pressed Powders - Inglot - AMC Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm the shade of tootsie rolls. Nc50 in Mac studio fix powder and color 63 in Inglot AMC powder. I went to Macys and tried every brand of powder in my shade and none of them felt as silky as covered well without drying like his one. I had to stop using Mac studio fix powder because it dried out my skin beyond belief. It was so bad that I started getting wrinkles under my eyes from it. Once I stopped using it the wrinkles dissapeared!
The AMC powder is really good. I love the way it doesn't oxidize on my skin and doesn't make my dry skin any dryer. I gave it one star off because there is clearly enough space in the container to add more product, but of course, all cosmetic companies give you the least they can for your money.
9 MONTH UPDATE. For some reason I bought this, used it for a few days and then stopped. I rediscovered it in the bottom of my drawer this week and used it along with Inglot foundation and wow! My skin didn't look flawless but the shade made it look so healthy. It also didn't dry out my skin at all. I love that it doesn't have that grey tint most foundations/powders for darker skin tones have. I only applied it once in the morning and it still looked good at 7pm at night. I used the sponge included not a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

Love, love love this product. It's taken me literally years to find a powder that greatly reduces shine without looking cakey. This product is definatley a HG powder. I used to use MAC's Blot Powder but this is 100 times better (and cheaper). It does a great job of controlling shine and my make up doesn't move all day (I use either Smashbox Studio Skin or Inglot YSM). It is amost invisible on the skin and so light! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by vpivoine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought it at Macy's for $18, and it easily beats every other power I've ever used (Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Shiseido, etc etc.) It is so creamy and silky and it really does NOT cake when you apply with a brush (haven't tried sponge but since it's so creamy I think brush is a better choice).

Pros: It has decent coverage, stays really well, has a very nice satin finish, is not drying even for my dry skin, everything is near perfect!

Cons: The only complain is that the color number doesn't make any sense to me, which makes it difficult to order online - you have to try the colors in store. Well ok this isn't really a "con".

Anyway, I'm totally sold. Lifetime customer. I tried this powder in Macy's simply because I wanted to touch up my nose :P, never thought I'd discover such a jewel!

BTW I'm using #65 and it's a light yellow brown color, I think it is around NC25. I would love to have a more yellow and lighter color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by chochonui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good coverage.
I have very dark circles under my eyes. this can cover up the dark circles!

It's better to use a brush when putting this on as it can get really thick if you use a sponge...then you'll end up looking like a plastic doll...unless that's what you want.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the AMC pressed powder from Inglot in the shade 51 in the huge 2-pan palette also along with a 'FS' pressed powder as well (which I love too!).

I would describe it as a satin finish powder so it doesn't necessarily control oil as well as my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder but its great for when I want my skin to be extra flawless as it gives me some extra coverage. It also makes your skin appear smoother, almost like it's blurring out your skin making it look a lot more even!

I am nearing the end of mine, I've hit pan really bad but I just haven't been around an Inglot store recently. Will repurchase very soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Katie486

This is my 'Go-to' setting powder! Gives a lovely silky, glowy finish and doesn't give that obviously cakey look that some powders do. I switched to this because I was having problems with the MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural oxidizing badly on my skin, I have not experienced ANY oxidization with this powder! This beats all other setting powders hands down! This also wears really well and I find I rarely need to touch up. I am so pleased with this powder I am excited to try more products from INGLOT.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this powder!!! It is similar to MAC Studio Fix without the oxidation and acne causing effects. Plus it doesn't require constant touch ups and blotting after an hour!!! The colors are fantastic and the coverage is perfect for my slightly acne marked skin. The price is great as well! My HG of powders!