Geisha Ink Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

4.8

on 3/12/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the black liner. The brown doesn't have a rich color payoff but it's good when you want a less bold look. Lasts a long time. Make sure to shake well before using.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bought it! I felt so dumb, listened to my friend and a bought the Stila liquid liner and the tip sucks and it ran out so quickly. Anyways, let's focus...so I finally bought this shade and love it!!! It is the perfect espresso brown. I always thought brown is not intense enough but this one is dark and in a cool brown. I have been wearing it so much day and night! Highly recommend for those fair skin girls out there, you would love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

FAB! I love Geisha Ink's black LL, however, a lot of my clients are scared of black eyeliner. This is a beautiful rich dark brown. Formula goes on smoothly and is super opaque. Liner can be used for a natural look, or thickened for more drama. What I love about this liner, is you can apply this thinly in the AM, and reapply a thicker in the PM. OR, reapply the black OVER the brown in the PM for that evening look...Voila!!!

on 5/26/2012 6:22:00 PM

I am known to only wear jet black liquid liner but when I found out this brand just launched a dark espresso brown, I thought why not? It is spring time and I don't want to look too made up. This season, I am going for the au naturel polish look basically fitting for luncheons and afternoon teas with the girls.

Received it in the mail on Wednesday and wow, I am truly impressed. It is rich like the black but not as intense. It is great for the office and day wear. I also wore it on the bottom of my last line and it makes my lashes look fuller. Gives me the doe eye look, LOVE IT

Keep up the good work Geisha Ink!!! You guys only make the best of the best. I am so happy to have found you.

on 5/23/2012 5:25:00 PM

Love the Geisha Ink Black liner, but have been searching for a good dark brown liquid liner for awhile now. Was super excited when I heard they added a brown liner. Lasts all day, removes easily. The dark brown is perfect for everyday since it isn't as harsh as black.