December 20, 2014 | 820 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by LHowar14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really nice product. Great for right before putting lipstick on to exfoliate.
Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews, I had to purchase. I got a 3 pack from Amazon. I should use this more than I do, but when I do, I love it. The price was great and the product is excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the sugar under your nails. This is easy to use and not too harsh. Our winters are not that cold in Seattle, but I travel and my lips do get cracked. this helps to eliminate the dull, dead skin. Thanks MUA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by aprillia

Perfect product. Cheap. Tasty. Effectively keep cruddies off lips. I use it before reapplying lip things during the day to combat that nasty accumulation in the lines and corners. All my female friends are getting one for xmacchah. Thanks emilynoel83.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is cold and windy where I live during winter. Usually a good layer of chap stick or something of the like keeps my lips from cracking and peeling but not this year. My lips are past dry and cracking and now peeling. I even resorted to scrubbing them with a toothbrush because it had gotten so bad. Then I ran across this at Target. I applied it using small circles and up/down motions and there was a noticeable difference immediately. Within an hour the cracking was much better. It smells like brown sugar. I'm glad I bought two, I will be putting them to good use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by redaqua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Omg this tastes like candy. Perfect texture to scrub away the dry nasties from my lips. Yummmmmmmmy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's very lovely! It keeps my lips soft and gently scrubs dead skin away. It leaves a smooth feel behind and the taste of brown-sugar and vanilla on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can not say enough about this a fellow MUA member turned me onto this and I could not be more thrilled with it. First off it is in a STICK form no more getting sugar and paste stuck under my nails. I have four of these one in my car, makeup area, bed side table and purse . It is HG my target had a big clearance bin each one was $1 so I bought about 25 of them I will never be without this and at night it is perfect paired with the bite agave lip mask my lips have never looked or felt better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by rayeraye20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it does what its supposed to do !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I have to give it a two because it was broken completely off of the base when I opened it and it fell out. I think it has a more balmy texture towards the tip and is mostly sugar at the bottom. It's so solid that I can take it out and hold/apply it with my fingers without it melting. The packaging is also messed up and it won't twist up and down. I'm letdown, but I suppose the balm itself is nice. The sugar doesn't do anything except scratch your lips a little. It's not a heavy duty scrub to remove dead skin from your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off id repurchase this just for the smell/taste its that good. Vanilla cake/coconutty. Really nice. The packaging is A+ looks expensive. The product itself can be alitte harsh, i read some where it takes a couple uses to break it in and make it softer. All in all not a bad product