July 29, 2014 | 1543 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MissCattington

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The moment I opened this the whole stick immediately fell out of the tube. Luckily it stayed intact and only fell into the lid so I popped it back in. Unfortunately I didn't think to twist it back down and accidentally smooshed the top. It still works, but it's not as pretty :(

I really appreciate how non-messy this is compared to sugar lip scrubs that come in a pot. Makes it really easy to use on the go. It doesn't taste gross and it makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized. Not a bad deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Vgee21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw this lip exfoliator highly recommended on pinterest, & decided to try it. I buy a couple of E.L.F products & I've always been satisfied. So I was looking around for something to take the flacky dead skin off my lips which happens alot & I love matte lipsticks but it wouldn't look all that nice due to the dead skin. Let me just say I will never go back! My lips are smooth & look pretty again! Haven't had the chance to try it with my natte lipsticks but I'm excited to see how my lips will look! Most def am awesome product & very cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the reviews and because my lips are constantly dry and chapped. It was just ok. It goes on harsh and I don't get a lot of moisturizing out of it. The smell is nice and a good price, but I don't think I will buy this again as my lips are still chapped. I don't think it did anything for my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful lip exfoliator!! I always used to hate feeling like I couldn't wear lipstick or any sort of lip color without it clinging to the dry skin on my lips. I don't have that problem anymore now that this Lip Exfoliator is in my life!! It's packaged just like a lipstick, but the "lipstick" consists of a balm mixed with a gritty scrub. It can feel a little bit harsh, so I like to wet my lips with a little bit of water before I scrub it with this. It sloughs off the dry skin and makes my lips super smooth! My only complaint is that the "lipstick" is a little bit loose at the bottom, but it doesn't keep this from working wonders for my lips. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Desertvixen22

Makes my lips look and feel young & fresh! Plump, too! Smells good, even tastes good! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

Love this!! The lipstick like applicator makes it so convenient and sanitary. The scrub smells like vanilla, which almost reminds me of the smell of MAC's lipsticks. It's just abrasive enough to do its job, while not totally harsh on your lips. And of course, let's not forget the super cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I really have nothing bad to say about this! It's my first lip scrub, so I don't think I can give any comparisons...

The scrub goes for about 4 dollars at target (Canada), which I believe is 3 bucks more than the US, but whatever :P

The packaging is absolutely amazing, it's very compact, and it's sterile since it's not in a tin and you don't use your fingers. It smells very sweet, and tastes like sugar, and works extremely well in my opinion. I use it usually before bed, and sometimes during the day.

You know that white, filmy residue on your lips after you OD on lip products??? I found that this scrub gets rib of that no problem. So you can fix it with a simple rub in the bathrooms and your good to go.

Love it so much! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have severely dry lips that peel, this is for you. I love this. I love the packaging. Its sleek and simple. The first time I used this I didnt think it did its job. My lips were still dry. Well, i figured you have to work hard and press down harder. You have to just keep rubbing until the dead skin peels off, which it will. And if this gets in ur mouth, no worries. It doesnt taste gross like other exfoliators!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is my first lip scrub so I don't have much to compare it to, but generally, I like it! You have to use it a few times to get past the "balmy" top layer and get into the nitty, gritty sugar particles below. It can feel quite rough on your lips, but I got used to it quickly. It tastes like pure sugar to me, which is obviously expected given that it's made of mainly sugar. To use this product, I run the bullet back and forth across my bottom lip for 15-30 seconds before wiping it off with a tissue and applying lip balm. My lips feel SUPER soft afterwards and easily absorbs the balm.

That all being said, I'm not entirely sure this gets RID of flaking skin. I think this helps PREVENT them but keeping your lips exfoliated if you use it on a regular basis. I tried using it on my dried lips when I had a lot of flakes and it wasn't great at removing them (honestly, my fingers were much better at pulling off dried skin, as gross as it can be). However, if I use this lip scrub a few times a week, it prevents flakes from forming and keeps my lips soft and smooth underneath my usual lip balm.

(Also, don't forget, it's super cheap!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Best lip scrub ever . Ive made a few home made lip scrubs and they have never worked . Saw that E.L.F had a lip scrub bought one and fell in love with it right away . I had really bad chapped lips and they didn't feel smooth or look smooth , after using this I lips have never looked or felt so soft , This is something I will keep buying :)