It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 10/2/2015 5:59:00 PM

I like this but don't love it.
The colors run very light. I have it in medium and it's not yellow enough for my nc25-30 skin.

on 9/20/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

For me this powder foundation worked really well on my dry, sensitive skin. It offers great coverage, does not dry out my skin like powder foundations normally do, didn't settle into my fine lines, didn't emphasize any dry patches/flake and lasted until I removed my makeup before bed. Using this has cut down the time it takes me to get ready since application takes literally a minute and a half.

I like using a fluffier brush for application, I find flat top brushes packed on too much product for my liking. Using a brush like their Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer lays down a finer layer of the foundation that still offers me the coverage that I needed without looking "cakey". Any areas that needed additional coverage I used the concealer brush to spot conceal. After I apply the rest of my makeup I use a setting spray (for my dry skin I like the Evian Mineral Spray or Fix Plus) and this makes the product melt into my skin. The end result is amazing, I get the coverage that I want without looking like I'm wearing a pound of makeup.

So for anyone who finds that this is too heavy or emphasizes pores, my advice is to try using a fluffier brush for the initial application, then go back in with a smaller brush to conceal and to use a setting mist. If you need full coverage for your entire face try using a flat top kabuki brush. Personally for myself I find with this product less is more. For shade reference I use the tan shade through summer/fall and Medium in Winter.

on 9/20/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I went into buying this product very skeptical. I was just sure I would hate it! I have been a Bare Minerals user for 15 years? I was used to the coverage and the illumination. Also, not to be snobby I don't have much to cover up at age 41! So the coverage of BM was fine. To the point, I love,this! It has heavier coverage so great for an event, non messy packaging, and the celebration has a little more product in it. The color for me is a little off because I a tan but I have ways of fixing that. As of Sept. 2015 on, QVC there is a package deal that gives you 2 compacts and a wonderful "skunk" brush that looks easy clean. The package would be like 160? For 60.00 on easy pay. I'm excited to use it!

on 9/5/2015 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have never been a fan of powder foundations-they just don't work for me. I have combination skin and the lady at Ulta swore that this foundation was different; that it was formulated for every skin type. Wrong.

She put a bit on my problem areas to demonstrate coverage, which was pretty good. I decided to give it a shot. I applied it next day to my entire face. This promises full coverage in 30 seconds. Nope. It was medium coverage in about 90 seconds, then I gave up.

It looked ok in the mirror, but in natural light it looked caked on, settled in any lines, and all my pink left over acne spots showed right through. After a few hours, I was experiencing oxidation around my nose and it moved all over my face - it never truly "set". I hugged my husband and he had makeup on his shoulder.

Will be returning. It's also very expensive for how much product you get and how much you need to use to achieve coverage.

When I first tried this I was highly disappointed. It settled in to all of my pores. I didn't have time to change foundations since I was running late for work so I went with it. Did the rest of my face sprayed my setting spray and ran out the door. Well, I am so glad I did! I don't know if it was the setting spray or letting it melt into my skin but DAAAAMN my skin looked fabulous about 15 minutes later. Not a pore to be seen. And the staying power. It stays on until you take it off. No oil breakthrough, no sliding off my face. My makeup looked freshly applied all day. 12 hours. That is an amazing feat for someone with oily skin... Very happy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This stuff is a game changer. I hate liquid/cream skin is so oily, they always just pool up and look awful. But I need full coverage. I never thought I could get that kind of coverage with just a pressed powder until I discovered this stuff! It covers everything. Pimples, scars, dark circles...all invisible. I do not use a concealer with it because I don't need to! I personally like the sponge it comes with better than a brush...I can't seem to get as good of coverage with a brush.

I use a primer under this, and lightly brush a little Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder over my t-zone, and it usually stays put all day. When I do want to touch up a certain area (usually my greasy nose), I've found it looks much better if I wipe that area off with an Oxy pad or even just some toilet paper, and then reapply...if I try to reapply it over what is already there, it does get cakey.

It is expensive, but the results are worth it for me. Also, I have very sensitive breakout-prone skin, and this does not give me any problems!

on 7/17/2015 8:06:00 PM

Made my skin itch.doesnt really cover.made me feel like i have a really thick foundation on.wasted my money on this.i like the brush though.

on 6/28/2015 9:33:00 PM

This is the perfect summer foundation! I have the newest version with SPF 50 in it and it is awesome! I love that it is so lightweight, but covers so well! You don't even realize you are wearing makeup :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off, this is my favourite foundation. Ever. I have it in the shade Light Medium and I have nothing but good things to say. First off, it blends really well, it has light to medium coverage, makes skin matte, it also doesn't feel heavy on the skin. When I where it, I often forget I have it on my skin. I have oily skin, and this covers my acne and doesn't irritate or cause more breakouts. If you have oily skin, you should use this product instead of the Celebration Illumination foundation so you don't look greasy. Also, I have to say that this foundation lasts all day, which is great! :)

on 5/28/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I tried this because, after favorable experiences with Laura Mercier's and Alima's mineral makeup, I wanted to give the genre another go. It was recommended by another dry-skinned friend but it really did not work for me.

The color match was good for my fair skin but that was about it. While it did not dry me out and didn't show any flaky patches, it looked too heavy and rather aging on my skin and emphasized my pores, which is really bizarre. The only good thing about my having dry skin is that my pores aren't usually visible (the flakes and bumps related to dry skin are, but hey, no pores). I had the same problem with Bare Minerals years ago, which is why I swore off mineral powders for a long time. It could've been worse but it definitely wasn't worth the price.

I really liked the double-ended brush it came with, though, and I use it when I apply my other mineral powders.