It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

3.8

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 7/17/2015 8:06:00 PM

Made my skin itch.doesnt really cover.made me feel like i have a really thick foundation on.wasted my money on this.i like the brush though.

on 6/28/2015 9:33:00 PM

This is the perfect summer foundation! I have the newest version with SPF 50 in it and it is awesome! I love that it is so lightweight, but covers so well! You don't even realize you are wearing makeup :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off, this is my favourite foundation. Ever. I have it in the shade Light Medium and I have nothing but good things to say. First off, it blends really well, it has light to medium coverage, makes skin matte, it also doesn't feel heavy on the skin. When I where it, I often forget I have it on my skin. I have oily skin, and this covers my acne and doesn't irritate or cause more breakouts. If you have oily skin, you should use this product instead of the Celebration Illumination foundation so you don't look greasy. Also, I have to say that this foundation lasts all day, which is great! :)

on 5/28/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I tried this because, after favorable experiences with Laura Mercier's and Alima's mineral makeup, I wanted to give the genre another go. It was recommended by another dry-skinned friend but it really did not work for me.

The color match was good for my fair skin but that was about it. While it did not dry me out and didn't show any flaky patches, it looked too heavy and rather aging on my skin and emphasized my pores, which is really bizarre. The only good thing about my having dry skin is that my pores aren't usually visible (the flakes and bumps related to dry skin are, but hey, no pores). I had the same problem with Bare Minerals years ago, which is why I swore off mineral powders for a long time. It could've been worse but it definitely wasn't worth the price.

I really liked the double-ended brush it came with, though, and I use it when I apply my other mineral powders.

on 5/27/2015 2:21:00 AM

This is an essential part of my everyday makeup routine- if I am out of this foundation, I don't wear any makeup at all. I use Smashbox's liquid foundation as a base, then top it off with this foundation and my makeup looks practically flawless. It lasts quite a while, and it is definitely worth the money. The brush that is specifically for this foundation is so soft and it is basically impossible to apply this makeup unevenly with the brush. I love this foundation so much.

on 5/15/2015 4:21:00 PM

I like the idea of a powder foundation. Heck, I even used to convince myself I like powder foundation. Many moons ago, I used bare escentuals powder foundation. I had the process down pat--swirl, tap, buff. But it never looked nice on me. And it took forever and was very messy, since I used it at a time when the sifter cap really didn't do much to prevent product leakage. Then came pressed powder foundations. My skin is extreme combination, so I worried how my dry/dehydrated areas would look. So I watched so many videos on YT, and finally decided to go with this one. I returned my IT brush after using it with this, as I have numerous brushes that are better. But I can't get this to look good no matter what brush I use (and don't get me started on the sponge that comes with it--worthless). Building it up makes it cakey. It is also cakey in my dry areas, such as the side of my nose. It doesn't do anything to my pores, and oil control isn't good either. Ironically, this starts to look better (at least on my nose) after about 3 hours, because the cakiness is dissipated by oil. It does terrible things on my forehead within an hour. After a few hours I get a congealed mix of oil and powder that sits right in the center of my forehead.

on 5/2/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love it. Very easy to apply with a fluffy brush - I'm using a mac brush. It comes in a compact with a sponge applicator but I like a lighter coverage and use a brush. It still does a good job of evening out my skin. I find it much easier to apply than a liquid formula. Plus, I have medium sized pores and this de-emphasized their appearance. Liquids always seem to highlight them.

Stays all day and looks natural, not cakey. I does appear a little flat when first applied but I moisten my hands and pat my face a little and get a perfect finish which, as I said, lasts until I take it off at night. I have very sensitive skin with some rosacea on my cheeks. This foundation masks it and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

I got the medium beige which is a shade darker than my fairer complexion as my face is lighter than my decollate (stupidly ignored that area when younger!!!). Anyway the color on my face matches just right.

on 4/6/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are over 40 stay far far far away. This is the most aging product i have ever used. It does not blend well into skin and shows every line and wrinkle. I love the cc cream but this is a major fail for me.

on 4/2/2015 5:02:00 PM

Just a short review,

I purchased from QVC for a great price with the flat top brush. It's an ok powder but qvc represented that it is full coverage and it's definitely not. I'd say it's sheer to medium coverage if that. The color range is also not very good.

It was not what I was looking for since I like a medium to full coverage.

on 3/14/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I first purchased this on QVC, flat brush was included for 50. + shipping
When I first used this foundation, I didn't like it, it was too thick looking but as the days went on I played. I used my fluffy brush and I LOVE this!!!
I repurchased, as the color Medium was almost too light. I ordered tan and that was too dark, so I touch my brush to the light then the dark n it's perfect for me! I would not suggest buying thru QVC. Either go to Ulta or order directly from IT online $35. because they have free shipping, over $25.
This is long lasting. Medium coverage. You can build to Full but it looks Cakey. I also bought the second one in the illuminizing and it's really pretty.
I am 51 and my Fiancé always tells me, my skin looks flawless now n compliments how young I look! lol