It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation

3.9

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Olea Europaea Olive Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk Powder, Niacinamide, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: Iron Oxides.

on 4/6/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you are over 40 stay far far far away. This is the most aging product i have ever used. It does not blend well into skin and shows every line and wrinkle. I love the cc cream but this is a major fail for me.

on 4/2/2015 5:02:00 PM

Just a short review,

I purchased from QVC for a great price with the flat top brush. It's an ok powder but qvc represented that it is full coverage and it's definitely not. I'd say it's sheer to medium coverage if that. The color range is also not very good.

It was not what I was looking for since I like a medium to full coverage.

on 3/14/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I first purchased this on QVC, flat brush was included for 50. + shipping
When I first used this foundation, I didn't like it, it was too thick looking but as the days went on I played. I used my fluffy brush and I LOVE this!!!
I repurchased, as the color Medium was almost too light. I ordered tan and that was too dark, so I touch my brush to the light then the dark n it's perfect for me! I would not suggest buying thru QVC. Either go to Ulta or order directly from IT online $35. because they have free shipping, over $25.
This is long lasting. Medium coverage. You can build to Full but it looks Cakey. I also bought the second one in the illuminizing and it's really pretty.
I am 51 and my Fiancé always tells me, my skin looks flawless now n compliments how young I look! lol

on 2/9/2015 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this. It reminds me of bareminerals but better. It makes my skin look healthy and glowing. I use a little bit of concealer to cover hyper-pigmentation because I don't feel this covers as good as demonstrated on qvc. But it evens skin tone beautifully and I love the results. I find myself putting this on every day, when before I had it I would only want to put makeup on for special occasions. The only dilemma for me is that the fair is too light and the light-medium is at some times during the day too dark for me. More like to orangey. Weird. I think its the type of lighting. But overall its not deterring me from wearing because its not at all noticeable.

on 1/23/2015 9:34:00 AM

wasted good money on this

on 1/19/2015 8:28:00 PM

I love this stuff! I purchased this in the Shade Light medium and it is a good match for my skin tone (nw20). I find this has eliminated my need to use concealer on blemishes almost completely - I still will cover the occasional big mother, but for regular nose redness and small breakouts this does a great Wish it was a bit less expensive as $35 is pretty high up there, but it does last quite awhile (bought mine in June 2014 and just needed to replace today Jan 19 2015).

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I've tried a lot of powder foundations from MAC, Lancome, Shiseido, Kat Von D, Laura Mercier, MUFE, Palladio, Bare Minerals, Laura Gellar, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Philosophy, Chanel and a ton of drugstore ones. I will say that Celebration Foundation is my HG top rated powder foundation. I had my heart set to try Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Compact next but I was in Ulta and had a coupon so I got this instead. I'm so happy since this is half the price of the Guerlain one!

Skin Type: Currently, my skin is oily and dehyrated. I'm flakey but also have my usual veil of oil all over. Every winter, my skin gets this way. Powder foundations either have zero oil control or too much causing my skin to look cakey and flakey. Celebration Foundation is different. Of course with using proper skincare and moisturizer, this powder will not cling on to my flakes. I was shocked that my skin appeared smooth and normal.

Color: You won't get a variety of shades with this foundation. It has a very limited selection. I believe it only comes in four shades. However, I am matched perfectly to Tan. I'm about NC40. In comparision, Tan isn't as yellow as NC40. Tan leans a bit more on the olive side (a very subtle hint of greenish brown) which is better for me.

Coverage: I love that you can play with the coverage. For a pressed powder to set liquid foundation, you can use a kabuki brush and it will give you light coverage. If you want to use this powder as your primary foundation, you can use the included round puff and it will give full coverage.

Finish: The finish is matte however, it isn't dull or cakey. It controls oil beautifully yet allows skin to look natural.

Lasting Power: Celebration Foundation isn't the best option out there for longevity. With a primer, I got about 5 hours of wear before it started to become blotchy and fade in some areas.

Reactions: None. No rashes, itchiness or breakouts.

on 11/28/2014 12:22:00 AM

this product is really good to use as a powder. doesnt make my face look cakey or dried. works great with the cc cream!

on 10/17/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very surprised how "creamy" this powder foundation feels once applied to the skin. I'd say medium coverage is obtained. Covers redness well. However for a pimple concealer is still necessary. I have found when applied over IT cosmetics serum primer I really does last all day.

I have oily skin, and this works well, however it seems to crease or demarcate under the bridge of my glasses and in my "11 lines". So I find myself using my travel kabuki brush to buff it out midday. It's not perfect, but I like it.

on 10/2/2014 12:36:00 PM

I purchased this from the Q when it first came out. I was so excited to try it. The brush that came with it is very nice which surprised me. The product itself developed a film on the top after a few uses. I could not get any product on various brushes, sponges or puffs until I scraped the film off with a spoolie. So I contacted IT Cosmetics and they sent me a new one, after I sent proof of purchase (which to me was more than fair). I got the new one and was gun shy about using it. I tried and tried with the old one and finally the compact latch broke and I threw it away. The latch thing was disappointing because this compact never left my vanity and I am funny about packaging. So after months of having the new compact, I finally used it. I have to say I was shocked and pleased at how well this covered my redness and evened out my skin tone. It wears well, is not drying and does not settle into my fine lines. I like this very much, now that I got a good batch.