April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Loose Powders - Koh Gen Do - Maifanshi UV Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lulululululu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder works to make your skin look smooth and beautiful. It is very unusual powder in that somehow it makes you look better than you ever did using a powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV face powder is my current favorite of KGD's powder offerings. It is a pale beige with a bit of a sheen; I would say it is a fraction less matte than the not-flat regular translucent (white) powder. It has none of the glitter of the KGD Natural Lighting or Snowy Pink powders. It covers pores beautifully. It lasts well on my dry skin and doesn't make me drier or flaky. I feel like the purported SPF properties are of little benefit given that so little powder is needed for a beautiful finish. The powder includes a puff, and it's not a flimsy, disposable number either: it's a bouncy, fluffy, washable number that works really, really well. EDIT: being the loose powder ho I am, I keep trying powders but this keeps coming out on top. It's not the most finely milled, but it's soft, non-drying, and it works amazingly well for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No