Sonia Kashuk bare illuminating bronzer

4.8

on 7/19/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I liked this bronzer but it was more glowy than I expected
The alligator print on it is so cute, too.
This is called "bronze goddess" so don't buy it expecting it to be matte or super natural! There are different types of bronzers and this one is perfect, it does what it claims to do and lives up to the bronze goddess name!! (I have other matte bronzers and cool toned bronzers and warm bronzers w/out shimmer and all that. this is different and fun and glowy)

It is definitely wearable! It has finely milled shimmer that comes across as a really nice glow. The golden parts of it really picked up well with my blonde hair. I was tired of my matte, not exciting (but it is good!) bronzer and was on the hunt for a really glowy, warm bronzer and this is definitely the one!! It gives such a healthy glow!!
This reminded me a little bit of park ave princess, not a dupe at all! but the simmer finish was similar and the sonia kashuk bronzer is definitely lighter and I don't want to say orange bc it's not orange at all, but it's not as deep as tarte's.

This is so much better than sonia kashuk's other pressed bronzer that has mediocre reviews.

on 4/10/2014 5:38:00 PM

I love this! I wanted the Mac extra dimension skin finish, but I missed the opportunity I read reviews after seeing this In target and I am In love! The shimmer is so subtle and the color is warm and beautiful.

on 7/2/2012 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this stuff! It looks so pretty in the packaging with the alligator-like design pressed into the bronzer, and the compact has a full mirror and a good magnetic closure. It comes with a wide brush applicator, but I apply this with my standard bronzer brush at home. It is highly pigmented and gives a gorgeous shimmery bronze glow-not fake at all, and I think this would be very flattering on a wide range of skintones. I like that this is *shimmery* without being *glittery* too, that is a pet peeve of mine. I use this on my cheeks and lightly on the points where sun would naturally hit. I've also used it on my eyelids on those weekend days where I am doing a super quick makeup application and don't feel like messing with eyeshadow. It looks great and holds up very nicely. Will definitely repurchase!

on 5/23/2012 3:11:00 AM

Sonia Kashuk Bare Illuminating Bronzer in Goddess-

This is a metallic bronzer with micro glitter. It is a lot like MAC's in Extra Dimension Skinfinishes. If you missed those this is the next best thing. It is a neutral metallic medium bronze color. It has adorable alligator print. I believe anyone can wear it, just use a light hand if you are fair and do not use this for contouring. I use it on cheeks, decollete, High points of the face. Beautiful product, and very pigmented.

Popular Bronzers