October 22, 2014 | 1377 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - bare illuminating bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by rebekahrrn

I love this! I wanted the Mac extra dimension skin finish, but I missed the opportunity I read reviews after seeing this In target and I am In love! The shimmer is so subtle and the color is warm and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sarah7855

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It looks so pretty in the packaging with the alligator-like design pressed into the bronzer, and the compact has a full mirror and a good magnetic closure. It comes with a wide brush applicator, but I apply this with my standard bronzer brush at home. It is highly pigmented and gives a gorgeous shimmery bronze glow-not fake at all, and I think this would be very flattering on a wide range of skintones. I like that this is *shimmery* without being *glittery* too, that is a pet peeve of mine. I use this on my cheeks and lightly on the points where sun would naturally hit. I've also used it on my eyelids on those weekend days where I am doing a super quick makeup application and don't feel like messing with eyeshadow. It looks great and holds up very nicely. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Sonia Kashuk Bare Illuminating Bronzer in Goddess-

This is a metallic bronzer with micro glitter. It is a lot like MAC's in Extra Dimension Skinfinishes. If you missed those this is the next best thing. It is a neutral metallic medium bronze color. It has adorable alligator print. I believe anyone can wear it, just use a light hand if you are fair and do not use this for contouring. I use it on cheeks, decollete, High points of the face. Beautiful product, and very pigmented.