September 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Salute!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by monicarimer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick!It is the perfect nude shade for me.I loved it in the summer when my skin was a shade darker and I love it now! (I am in NW 25).I am wearing it with my bobbi brown Beige 11 lip gloss or with l`oreal glam shine Juicy rose glow lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by AVI8TRIX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Upon opening this lipstick I will be honest, I was very disappointed. It did not look "pretty" to me at all.
I was so pleasantly surprised when I finished my makeup look off with this lipstick and took one glance and fell in love.
It looks beautiful on.
I would definitely recommend this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by tonetone

I loveeee the color of this lipstick, when I can get it to work. I suggest exfoliating and using a primer before using this, because It exposes imperfections. To me this formula/color is a bit tricky to get right. If one puts on too much you risk looking streaky if you rub your lips together. Also, I have not had great success pairing this with another light color gloss, it just moves the color around and looks uneven. However, I have gotten a lot of complements from people wearing it, and surprisingly doesn't look bad on my very full lips against my Asian skin tone. Cute packaging, considering buying another despite the sometimes uneven wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet! I bought this as part of the Hey, Sailor! collection. It's my new HG nude lipcolor. On me it's the perfect peachy nude. I was afraid it would be too yellowy based on some pictures I saw of it online, but it's not yellow at all on me; just peach, as the MAC website states. It's also in my favorite MAC formula - Amplified - which means it has great coverage and is longwearing, yet is slightly glossy looking and very moisturizing. This is what I wanted Peachstock to be. I really can't say enough good things about it. I'm going to be ordering a back-up of it tonight. I sure wish it wasn't LE, but sadly I'm used to that with MAC. :( For reference, I'm currently NC15/NARS Gobi/ELDW Bone with golden/brown/olive skin.