November 22, 2014 | 1618 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looooove this bb cream it is just like magic to me <3
I break out from foundation usually and I was in the search for a good one for my skin when I came across this bb cream
and that was it this never break me out never ever and it matches my skin color perfectly ( I am soooo pale nw10 )
and it is affordable in compare with high end foundations that I normally buy
and I feel like my skin is so soft and moisturized with this ( I wear it without primer I use my snail moisturizer underneath ) and it last all day long around 10 hrs
and a plus it has spf 45 in it
how can I not love that bb cream
I take out one lippy from the packaging because the bottle is white there is no way to see the product, so I never know when I need a new bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by kristenbitme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amaaaazing! Light, buildable coverage (full coverage too..covers freckles, hallelujah!) that never looks cakey. Perfect colour. The trick is to use a teeny tiny amount and build it with a short bristle brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

This is my new favorite. I absolutely cannot say enough good.things about this wonderful B.B. cream. It matches my skin perfectly, leaves my face feeling moisturised, and does not break me out. In fact, I have had terrible acne since I was sixteen. This is actually helping to clear it, the red marks, and the scars up. I am so happy I found this product. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to listen. Skin79 Snail Nutrition B.B. cream is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Amazing bb cream, best ive ever tried. Although the one bad thing is that its too light for my skin, but no big deal since I use it under foundation where its not noticeable. My skin just loves it. Its not full coverage but great to use on days when you dont want to wear alot. But it does even out the skin, hide some redness, and especially minmizes pores. Great for any skin type. It just feels so good when you put it on, and so lightweight you dont notice your wearing it. Definately anyone with fair skin should try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by ohsuminnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this along with the pink bb cream when I purchased skin79 vital bb cream. I decided to try it recently and on initial application it seemed a bit runny. The tone looked pink when I completely applied it on my face which is troublesome since I have naturally red cheeks. Also, I really couldn't stand the smell. Later on, I received comments that it had looked more matte than my other one which is a bit dewy and it had made my skin look dry. I didn't think it looked dry and within the next hour or so it oxidized on my skin quite nicely! The shade matched my body and toned the redness down~ It makes your skin feel soft and definitely has sebum control because I haven't had to blot yet! But the smell did bother me so -1 star.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by kaylatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: natural looking, nice buildable medium coverage, bearable/nice scent, claimed skin benefits, has SPF 45 and PA+++ (highest level of UVA protection), cute and sturdy pump dispenser

Cons: bearable scent

easily accessible online for a good price

Snail mucin has roots that go back centuries, probably thousands of years even, and has reappeared in skincare within the last few decades. It has just barely made its way into the US market, but I don't think its anything to be afraid of/disgusted by. This BB claims the usual whitening, anti-wrinkle and sunprotection that most, if not all BB creams claim to have. I don't know if the actual skincare ingredients will live up to the claims (other than sunprotection), but i assume that over time, it would be better than using your average foundation. Color wise, this bb cream has pinky undertones, and does have a gray cast at first. With proper blending, the gray cast will work away and blend more flawlessly into a skin color. It covers nicely, but if you have severe pigmentation/ scarring you will need concealer. I would avoid piling on too much of this BB if you're more medium toned because this BB does not oxidize as much as others and WILL remain pale and pasty if you have darker skin. Unfortunately I've never been matched to mac, but unless you have pink undertones and tend to go for the first 2 or 3 lightest shades of foundations, then the color will not work for your skin. It has a good moisture content, but will cling to the more dry patches so moisturize/exfoliate the dry skin before application. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin because it feels lightweight initially, but because of its moisturizing properties, it will feel kind of gross after a few hours of wear.

DISCLAIMER: of course I wouldn't repurchase a base product if it doesn't suit my skin color... =___=;; but it's a nice BB for those who have more normal/slightly dryer skin and pink undertones

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Malela9

I am in my mid-forties and this is a bb cream for ladies that need more moisture on their skin. I have drier skin and like the extra moisture this gives. It gives good coverage and oxidizes to my skin color perfectly. I still like the Skin 79 Gold bb cream, but a bit of this with the gold would make a HG bb cream. I am curious if I will see long term wrinkle help with this. I do believe that this is a better bb cream than any in the drugstore or American beauty stores.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: 10/12/2013:
Turns out this is just a crap product. I cant use it in winter months without it highlighting dry areas, giving patchy coverage and doing zip when it comes to covering pores. The pink tone is also a bit too much on my PPP skin, leaving me looking as though I have high blood pressure. I really wanted to love this stuff given all the good things I have read about snail mucus and the high SPF level, but I just cant get it to work.
Hypothetically, if this were my first ever experience with the Skin79 line, I would be writing them off right about now as I am so disappointed with this product. Either this bb was not meant for my skin type (dry) or it needs to be reformulated in general.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Initial review) I really wanted to like this product and was super happy about the high SPF and the pale colour, but it just does not work for summer. It sweats and melts off in higher heat and transfers regardless of weather. Another thing I noticed is just how pink this stuff is! It is super pink, Cover Girl foundation pink. If you found Skin79 Vital Orange too yellow based, you may want to try out a sample of this stuff. As for the smell, it is definitely musky and masculine but I like it far better than other Skin79 bb scents.
I will be reserving this BB for use in the winter when my skin gets super dry and flaky as it seems quite moisturizing.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by auramei

I received a sample of this formula after ordering Skin79's Gold & Pink BB creams. Out of all three, I liked this one the LEAST. Here's why:

(-) Greasy after 4 hours.
(-) Lighter than the Gold line. I am NC25-30 and I had a "white cast" even after a few hours. I would say this is for NC15-20.
(-) Broke me out the next day. I received tiny little red zits within 24 hours and my skin has been great in the last 5 months and I know this because I only try (1) new product at a time.

In conclusion, this is not for anyone who is acne-prone, combo/oily skin, and has a darker skin range than NC25-30 (MAC Standard).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by livruby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product gave me tiny pimples, has a weird toilet-like smell, the coverage was light, but its a good moisturizer and sunblock since the spf is high, but since my skin is quite oily, it makes me feel greasy. i also look very pale(my face&necklooks different from the rest of my body skin tone) when i take pictures. it was worth trying, but i wont buy again.