100 Percent Pure Honey almond hydrating body wash

Not tested on animals

THE. BEST. BODYWASH. I. HAVE. EVER. USED. I have very sensitive skin, and most washes/lotions break me out. For a while I had consigned myself to only using bodywash where I REALLY needed it, and then leaving the rest of my skin untouched. This stuff is so gentle on my skin, leaves it clean and HYDRATED, I mean gosh its all botanical extracts and Hyaluronic Acid. Basically, unless you have plant allergies, this body wash is perfect in every way- and the honey almond version smells like the perfume of angels. HG Body wash, most def.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE IT! Some say its drying - I added jojoba to it and it works like a dream now! It smells heavenly and I don't have to taste chemicals on my skin ot eorty abiut odd reactions! Give it a few days to balance. I ran out of dishsoap and used it for my dishes on a lark and the sponge stayed fresh smelling unlike dawn which makes the sponge stinky - interesting! Cleaned the counters and they squeak with no residue and the kitchen smells heavenly! Lol! Who knew?! PS 1000 TIMES BETTER WITH JOJOBA ADDED!