100 Percent Pure Honey almond hydrating body wash

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 9/24/2012 11:05:00 AM

THE. BEST. BODYWASH. I. HAVE. EVER. USED. I have very sensitive skin, and most washes/lotions break me out. For a while I had consigned myself to only using bodywash where I REALLY needed it, and then leaving the rest of my skin untouched. This stuff is so gentle on my skin, leaves it clean and HYDRATED, I mean gosh its all botanical extracts and Hyaluronic Acid. Basically, unless you have plant allergies, this body wash is perfect in every way- and the honey almond version smells like the perfume of angels. HG Body wash, most def.

on 6/15/2012 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE IT! Some say its drying - I added jojoba to it and it works like a dream now! It smells heavenly and I don't have to taste chemicals on my skin ot eorty abiut odd reactions! Give it a few days to balance. I ran out of dishsoap and used it for my dishes on a lark and the sponge stayed fresh smelling unlike dawn which makes the sponge stinky - interesting! Cleaned the counters and they squeak with no residue and the kitchen smells heavenly! Lol! Who knew?! PS 1000 TIMES BETTER WITH JOJOBA ADDED!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Love the smell...it's like bathing in almond jello. Comes in a foam pump and is a pretty large size. My only gripe is that the foam doesn't stay sudsy on my washcloth. I have to combine it with my Jason Natural body wash for a good lather. Bummer.. But I'd buy it again. They all smell yummy, and not too strong. But I'm glad I chose this scent because I think it's the best. It makes me want to buy the lotion...hmmm....

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Organic Lavender Hydrosol, Saponified Coconut Oil, Extracts of Almond Flavor, Almond Extract, Organic Green Tea, Calendula, Prickly Pear, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Noni Fruit, Maqui Berry, Elderberry, Blackberry, Organic Raspberry, Grapefruit Seed and Japanese Honeysuckle, Hyaluronic Acid