October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Skincare - Face - Hada Labo - Arbutin Whitening Milk

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the whitening trial kit range to test out during a short trip to Bangkok. This product caused me to breakout all over my chin despite using only for 4 days. Definitely hell for people with sensitive skin. I had since researched and realized one of the ingredients arbutin might be the culprit.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i've been searching good toner and moisturizer and spent a year with bump-ed skin,blemish full,and bad acne..and this moisturizer wont help much with it..just brightens up my skin and lighten my acne scar.. what i hate is the acne..its quiet pricey too..around RM55++ in malaysia.. overall,i wont buy this product again..such a mess..i doubt people with oily/combo skin wont like this..but its really moisturizing..so sad my skin didnt like it..

i'd like try the SHA lotion and neutrogena sensitive/combination oil-free moisturizer..and will stick with my clean & clear clear fairness cleanser and my fair & lovely multivitamin cream to clear my acne marks..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this with the Hada Labo whitening lotion in my day and night skin care routines. It does temporarily whiten and moisturize....but I broke out with cystic acne within a week. The ingredients are also questionable....I'm trying to be more careful with what I put on my face and body. Will not repurchase.