March 2, 2015 | 1733 users online

Skincare - Face - Hada Labo - Arbutin Whitening Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2015 1:18:00 AM More reviews by whyyjenna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NOT recommended for oily skin.
At first it worked great-- My skin never looked better (in retrospect it was probably due to other treatment, but this milk helped counterweigh the drying effect). My skin was supple, soft and bouncy. It wasn't really brightening, but it did polish away my skin's dullness. I looked glowing.

Then the horror. I broke out horribly along the jawline and chin. After rotating my routine, Im sure this is the culprit. Little cysts crop up overnight after wearing this, but disappear as fast after I quit. Too bad I realized it too late, I have scars that are going to take forever to fade.
Application wise, it leaves your skin SO oily looking. Not a problem at night, but during the day I had no choice but to put on some makeup.

So I've stopped using this milk, which is such a waste because this comes in a huge bottle. I've only used not even half :( Also I miss how soft it made my skin feels.

I have a love-hate relationship with Hada Labo products. I love the AHA+BHA cleanser (PERFECT for oily skin) and the eye cream (Hello fresh bright eyes after barely 4hr of sleep), but hate what the milk does to my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by raverockababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the whitening trial kit range to test out during a short trip to Bangkok. This product caused me to breakout all over my chin despite using only for 4 days. Definitely hell for people with sensitive skin. I had since researched and realized one of the ingredients arbutin might be the culprit.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by libbybiey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i've been searching good toner and moisturizer and spent a year with bump-ed skin,blemish full,and bad acne..and this moisturizer wont help much with it..just brightens up my skin and lighten my acne scar.. what i hate is the acne..its quiet pricey too..around RM55++ in malaysia.. overall,i wont buy this product again..such a mess..i doubt people with oily/combo skin wont like this..but its really moisturizing..so sad my skin didnt like it..

i'd like try the SHA lotion and neutrogena sensitive/combination oil-free moisturizer..and will stick with my clean & clear clear fairness cleanser and my fair & lovely multivitamin cream to clear my acne marks..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this with the Hada Labo whitening lotion in my day and night skin care routines. It does temporarily whiten and moisturize....but I broke out with cystic acne within a week. The ingredients are also questionable....I'm trying to be more careful with what I put on my face and body. Will not repurchase.