December 19, 2014 | 885 users online

Shampoo - Exederm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by geecard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had an extremely irritated scalp when I began to use this. My hair was beginning to fall out... A lot. I bought this in desperation, because everything else seemed to exasperate the problem. I have to say, so far so good. My scalp is calming down nicely, I still feel a little scratchy, but much less than before. Hopefully it is fully on the mend . It doesn't spread as well as normal shampoos,so more product is needed to get the job done. It will leave your hair squeaky clean, so none of the gross oily leftovers that I got from other products for sensitive skin. I actually find that quite refreshing. The conditioner has a weird feel to it when applied, it feels very emollient. I was incredibly skeptical when I first tried it... But it leaves my hair very soft. You do not get a lot for your money; 13 bucks for a relatively small bottle of shampoo that you have to use a sizable amount of... I still think it is worth it.
I am a new client though, so I will update as a month or two passes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

Exederm is a line for those with eczema and dermatitis. It's products are hypoallergenic and approved by the National Eczema Association.

My scalp is dry and easily irritated,and my hair is dry, so I thought the shampoo would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, this shampoo, which I expected would be moisturizing, made my scalp and hair dry. My scalp itched and my hair was so dry I had to wash and condition with a very moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (Neutrogena Triple Moisture) the following day, and I left the conditioner on for five minutes.