August 27, 2014 | 963 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - Glow Away - Bronzer & Highlighter Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the concept of this product with a stick applictor. I however do not feel after i applied it, it shows up as much as bright as I thought it would. it can be built up a bit though. It is double sided with a bronzer on one end and a highlighter on the other. I use the bronzing end on my cheekbones as a highlight and it goes on almost sheer not as a bonzer. I thought this would be great for contouring certain arears on the face, but it did not work that way. As a light suttle highlight the bronzer end is super cute. I would say that this is more of a highlighting product then a bronzer.
The highlighter end comes over very shimmery and light and can be blended out. its cute on the inner corner of the eyes or as a light highlighter. Over all this was ok but not at all what I expected it to be. It does give me a glow or illuminating look though

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by plasticvagabond

I feel like a fool. I fell for this bronzer/highlighter just because of the super cute packaging. MISTAKE!

This is awful. It's nothing. Let me explain: It's in the makeup aisle but it's not makeup. It does absolutely nothing. I put it on and the bronzer doesn't even show up. The texture it leaves just makes the rest of my makeup look cakey.

The highlighter is a sorry excuse. It's just cheap glitter with a white powder finish. Should have known better! In my honest opinion,I don't think anyone could pull off this product or make it "work".

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Stacyymariee

When I first saw this product it reminded me of a slightly smaller Nars multiple type product. I've been looking for a decent drug store highlighter just because I can't bring myself to buy a high end one. At first glance thi product looks pretty cool, until you open it. When you open the highlighter side the product itself pops out, you can squish it back in but still quality counts. The highlighter is a light lilac purple shade with suddle pink and white marbling and the bronzer is really glowey looking. Both are SUPER shimmery and seemed to make my pores look HUGE (I barely have small pores). When you put it on and blend it the color seems pigmented in the bronzer but it disappears after 2 seconds. The high lighter blends into a nice shimmery high light. It feels greasy on the skin and if you lightly touch it with a tissue product is wiped off your face, not exactly boyfriend or hug friendly! Over all I think the high lighter is okay but it all just feels too greasy and never really dries. Maybe this is good for someone with super dry skin but it's not for me. I'm unimpressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by sieraschifer

It looked interesting when I saw it in the store. When I opened it, the highlighter (all 2 inches of it) fell to the floor. I tried the bronzer but it felt like a rubbery plastic and didn't even come off on my finger, let alone onto my face :(

I am going to return it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this along with the blush version. Each side is only an inch worth of product. For $6/piece that's kinda lousy. Then with the blush there was no color pay off what.so.ever. With the Bronzer & highlighter it shows up on the back of my hand. I tried getting it to do the same on my face but failed. I don't get what HC was thinking. These are greasy feeling, not pigmented and the lack of product is just the icing on the hate cake. I don't even see how a person could get this to work for them. These are worse than the CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast (yes I actually got some color to show up on my lids). I got maybe a "glow" from the highlighter on my cheeks and a slightly bronze color to show up but it's gone within 2hrs (I went to a movie & came out as if I didn't even apply product). I even tried applying a powder blush on top of this and both were gone. This is going back to the store with the blush. Who thought this was a good idea!? I get better color payoff & lasting product with the NYC blush sticks!