July 29, 2014 | 2184 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Beautifying Oil in Mango

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i had this in coconut, and i got my second bottle in mango. i love this scent and what this oil does for my skin! when i went back to the store to get it, the lady was so nice and helpful and i really love that the people at the store are educated in the products and brands vision.
this oil is just great though, really. i used to use this awful Garnier dry oil, made with avocado and some other oil (I threw it out, packaging was hell, and felt horrible in my hair).
the body shop oil feels great in my hair, on my skin and i put it on my face 4-5 times a week, usually to help with removing makeup. i love using it lately for my exposed limbs. its summer, even in canada, and i love having the victoria secret-esque sheen on my skin. definitely gonna keep repurchasing this stuff, and at $15 cdn-for a bottle that lasts 4-5 months-its definitely worth the buy. this stuff has never had any bad reactions with my skin. the only thing i would change would be to get a pump dispenser on it would make it a bit easier to manage. the top is kinda leaky and my cute mango sticker on the front is peeling off :-(.
but really, fantastic product. thank you, body shop!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by syber32

I love it, I wasn't sure at first, especially when my party host said she puts it on wet legs before she shaves them, but she was right, it's so soft and lovely, also great for elbows and knees to make them really soft

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I love the scent but I don't I will be repurchasing this product because it isn't that moisturizing. It's a little oily but not so much that it's uncomfortable. It lasts all day, and the scent fades away after about 1 hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Bellaaaaa

I have the Beautifying oil in coconut and I absolutely love it!!! Beautiful scent which isn't overpowering or fake and it lasts a while. Can be used on the body, face and hair!! I especially love putting a few drops on the ends of my hair because they are nearly always dry, but this oil makes them soft and shiny!! I love how there is also a slight shimmer/glow to this so it looks great on the skin :) Love love love this and will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by vyuen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is for the Beautifying Oil in Olive scent, as they come in many lovely scents.

I got it 2 weeks ago and is loving it, especially I got mine when the have their BOGO half price.

The oil is light and fast absorbing into the skin. The olive scent smells refreshing and natural, very nice! I especially like their ingredients: organic olive oil as a base, almond oil, kukui oil and other natural oils included in the list. I use it nightly on my cleaned face as a night treatment, serum and moisturzier all in one. I also use the oil on my hands and feet, and yes, at the ends of my long hair too - truly a multi-purpose product!

It takes a long time to use up one bottle, so will surely buy another bottle when this is done. Hope The Body Shop will continue to carry this oil!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this new product Beautifying Oil a few days ago at The Body Shop. It's a product that can be used on face, body and in the hair. I've tried it as a substitute for body lotion. It feels soft and smooth and is very moisturizing. I like the subtle scent which fades away quite quickly. The packaging is nice and it doesn't feel greasy as other oils can feel. I would definitely repurchase when I have finished this bottle. Thumbs up for the Beautifying Oil from The Body Shop. continued >>