April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Rouge in Love- 340B Rose Boudoir

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 More reviews by shin2190

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

woah, i've never used any lipstick like this. the color is so pretty. the packaging is adorable. love love love it. best lippie ever

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by kocoannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmm such a dreamy, spring in your step, girly colour! I didn't have anything like this in my collection and I fell in love with it in a heart beat!

It's perfect for a daytime, spring look or if you want to give your usual makeup routine a bit of wow!

It does feel a little drying after several hours but does have a long lasting factor. I wore it for 12 hours and only touched up once. Whenever I wear a long lasting lipstick I always exfoliate my lips and slather on Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream or Lanolin and let it soak into my lips before I apply my lipstick. I don't use a lip liner when I wear this lipstick and the colour didn't seem to bleed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by bellenti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is just AMAZING.
The color is the exact color of the watermelon inside and it stays on for sooo long. actually it stays on so much that i slept with it on and when i woke up it was STILL there!
it is pricey but totally worth the splurdge because you feel like'' i bought a hard earned gift to myself''

amazing..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Lancome lipsticks, belonging to Rouge in Love, are fantastic for several reasons. Rose Boudoir, #340B, is a wonderful combination of pinky-coral, with slight shimmer that brightens up your entire face! Never really having this particular hue, in my small collection, made this a more unique and special discovery. With anything corally being the rage for Spring, I was even more determined to acquire this particular lipstick. After testing the Rouge in Love collection at a local dept store, I settled on this particular one. However, the SA informed me of its popularity, and the realization that they were completely out of stock for this color. Dismayed, I ordered it on line with the Lancome site!

This color wears wonderfully for the entire 5- 6 hours. It even lasted through a lunch of pizza and pepsi! I lined my lips with a corally pencil by YSL, whose name escapes me. However, there was no feathering, no balling up, and the moisturizing effects were astounding. My lips didn't dry out, nor did they exhibit peeling, or chapped tendencies. I happened to have a lovely Illamasqua Hussy blush which I paired with the lippie, and the entire coral look, with neutral eyes, was really awesome.

If you haven't tried the RIL by Lancome, be sure to investigate them on your own. There are plenty of colors in the hues of corals and reds, with just a few nude or browns. Their magenta or fuchsia lippie called Midnight Rose is my other favorite (which reminds me of MAC's Rebel).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No