April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Freckletone lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing my all-time favorite lipstick (Mac Fresh brew) for quite awhile and was looking for a change. I tried out this lipstick thinking it would be another wonderful nude lip color. This lipstick hardly showed up on my pigmented lips. With or without liner, it just looked as if I placed clear lipgloss on my lips. It wasn't the look I was going for so I returned it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by maddymaddie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a sales associate try this on me in the store. I liked it for a nude lipstick. But when I used it at home it doesn't even show up on my lips! I am an NC25

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by StefanieBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this nude, it's a warm toned nude which is exactly what I need for my olive complexion. It leaves a beautiful glow to the lip abd gives that "your lips but better" look, perfect for daytime. I go between Mac Freckletone and Maybeline Babylips in Peach Kiss, but Mac Freckletone is minus that slight frosted look you get with the Babylips. If you need a daytime lipstick, go for Freckletone...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite nude lip color of all time. This will always be a color I wear. Love the lustre finish. I line it with cork lip liner and booooom magic happens! Staple!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What is this? This doesn't even show up on my lips. What a bummer.
I would never ever buy this lipstick again. It's just like brown on my lips, stays on like 30minutes and fades away. No, this is a big NO NO.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most confusing lipstick to me. I am Nc30-35 and when I put this on I don't get "intense peachy" like others claim, It completely disappears on my lip. I can put 10 layers of this on and my lips do not look that much different! If I put gloss over then a little more color pulls through. With that said I do like it because for everyday Its very wearable but it definately looks different on other than myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lookof1939

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick! amazing! where have you been all my life?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by quick_info

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color! I was in search of a nude shade for the Spring and Summer. I'm NW47, African-American (Dark Skin), who needed a lot of coaxing from the sales rep (pushy young lady) just to try and test this color. And, she was completely right! It's a soft peachy nude shade with a slight hint of brown. And, if you need a liner try 80% Cremestick Liner by MAC.

Plan on buying 3 more just in case it's discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Freckletone after the MUA recommended it for me. I initially didn't like the look of it in the tube, it looks like a pale peachy colour. But on my pigmented lips, I really like it! It's a mix of peachy/pink/nude. For me it's a lovely natural nude colour, but doesn't wash me out like Creme D Nude. I love the Lustre formular, yes you do have to reapply lots but I'm a fan of no fuss lippie, I can apply this without even looking in a mirror. I like to pair this lipstick with a bronzey blush such as Love Joy. For reference I am NC30 x

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

I wasn't sure how this would look on me since I'm a cool toned, fair NW15. I thought it might look too orange but I went ahead and ordered it. On my lips it's a perfect peachy nude, not too light or dark. It's sheer but buildable and very moisturizing. It lasted maybe 4 hours before I had to reapply.