August 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Snowberry - Smoothing Eye Serum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is a potent product and does pack a punch but only makes a difference if you use it day and night without fail. There are however some issues with this product which makes it not possible to do so. Firstly its a serum that offers no moisture. OK for night but during the day i need a cream and this leaves a film on the skin, not the type that balls but the type that lifts off in one piece like those peel off masks. The other issue is the packaging. While its a pump, product dries in the valve opening to a crusty piece each time so you waste the first pump, the dispensing system should be a dropper bottle or an airless pump whereby the valve is not open ie those automatic shut ones. I feel this is a product that needs more work but has enormous potential. I would not buy in its current form but if it were improved i would.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was excited to receive a .25 oz sample of Snowberry Smoothing Eye Serum in a subscription box as I was on the search for a product to help my suddenly dry eye-area that was starting to rapidly develop small lines/creases. I used this serum until gone, morning and night, and tried it alone as well as under Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye, 100% Pure Coffe Bean Eye Cream, and plain oils and shea butter (each in turn as I cycled through trying to find my HG eye cream).

Sadly, I donít think it did much in any of these combinations. The serum is easy to apply and you only need the tiniest dab, so it lasts a long time. It feels cooling and soothing, especially in the morning when Iím still not quite awake and have my puffy, raccoon eyes on. It does make the under eye feel smoother for about as long is takes to apply eye cream, concealer and/or any makeup, so thatís a nice bonus. Unfortunately, I didnít see any lasting results Ė my eyes still felt like they needed further moisture, regardless of what I used on top, and the ďsmoothingĒ effect was only the temporary one mentioned above. On the plus side, I did not notice any irritation from this serum even if it got into my eyes by mistake.

Overall, itís a decent product that I would use again if I got it as a gift or something, but would certainly not pay full price for. It's very *nice* but, like the entire Snowberry line, the Smoothing Eye Serum is very expensive, and it just didnít do enough to justify the price for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The most expensive eye cream I've ever purchased, but also the best. In fact, its turned me into a believer for eye creams whereas before I was a skeptic.

Previously I would wake up with puffy eyes particularly when I travel & don't have double pillows to prop my head up. But using this product, no more. Even after a double whammy sushi-wasabi-soy sauce dinner (which would previously mean I would wake up with my eyes half shut) - now I can indulge at night with abandon!

Wears beautifully under make up, doesn't cause concealers to crease into any lines. My eye area is plump & hydrated without being overwhelmed by a rich cream.

I wish it worked on my dark circles, that's why I'm giving this a 4. But until I find something that does, I'm sticking with this one.

Ingredients (from beauty sage website)::
What it contains: Aqua (Demineralised), Water (Aqua) & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cecropia Obtusa Bark Extract, Dextran & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Algae Extract & Pullulan, Hydrolysed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract & Dextrin, Dextran & Tripeptide-1, Hydrolysed Rice Bran Protein & Oxido Reductases & Glycine Soja Protein, Glycine Soya Seed Extract & Ceramide-3, Echium Plantagineum Oil, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea (Lingonberry) Seed Oil, Olive Oil Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Seed Oil, Sorbitol & Yeast Extract, Keratin & Hydrolised Keratin, Soyabean Lysophospholipid, Ethyl Ximenynate & Lecithin, Glucose & Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase, Sclerotium Gum, Rhizobian Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Parfum, Hydrolysed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Podocarpus Totara, Tocopherol (Mixed) & Beta-Sitosterol & Squalene (Sunflower), Andrographis Paniculate Leaf Extract, Fragrance and Tetrahydropiperine.

What it doesnít contain: Petrochemicals, Silicones, Volatile Alcohols Or Artificial Colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by puxa1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Snowberry eye serum is one of the best products that I have tried apart the Kahina one. (The Kahina serum is more hydrating whilst this one I view it as more of an anti-aging product). This one is more versatile since this product works on different issues. It is very hydrating and it does really works to reduce signs of puffiness and dark circles. Result was not obviously apparent after use but after a week I could see a difference. It has even diminished my fine lines around my eye area. After using tons of beauty products I can honestly say that this product is the best that I have used. It even surpasses Sisleya and La Prairie standards. It contains an impressive list of peptides, cermaides and anti-oxidants. It is a small bottle and it has a short time span when opened. It should be used for three months only. It is expensive but it works. I do not use botox nor visit any aesthetician for facials since I do not have time to allocate for these special 'treats'.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After trying various low to mid priced eye products over the years (Clinique, NeoStrata), I decided that it was time to bite the bullet and try this eye serum, which at around £50 is more than I've ever been comfortable spending. I couldn't be happier that I did! Snowberry seems to be an extremely well-formulated line of products. This eye serum has definitely softened my fine lines and keeps my entire eye area looking bright and hydrated. And even though it is expensive, I find I only need a very small amount so it should last quite some time. The pump packaging is also great. Highly recommended... I'll be sticking with this product.