April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Treatments - Dr. Organic - Organic Rose Otto Facial Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Winner of several awards:

Beauty Insiders' Choice Winner!
The 2011 Glosscars: Face and Body
Best New Everyday Facial Skincare Product

(hollandandbarrett.com)

This is a nice natural product. A fragrant light-weight oil that is quite easily absorbed into the skin - I just really like it.

For me it's best used as an overnight treatment, as then it has time to really work its magic. I wake up with my skin looking radiant and that gives me a massive kick.

Definitely a keeper.

^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If your skin loves oils as much as mine does, then this serum is definitely a must-try. It's very interesting, because you're supposed to put it on before your usual moisturizer in the morning, and in the evening, on top of whatever you use, which is Retin-A in my case.

I find this method of application really effective! Here's how the product is described on the Dr Organic site: "This anti-aging super serum absorbs quickly into the epidermal cell matrix to instantly lock in moisture whilst using its powerful transdermal properties to permeate deeply, helping to renew elasticity, restore skin integrity and leave a soft, toned feeling of balanced hydration." I agree.... give it a go.