November 23, 2014 | 1274 users online

Conditioner - Ojon - Volume Advance Volumizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by bapsy

I had high expectations but this conditioner was just another big disappointment. My hair felt so dry after using both the shampoo and conditioner of the same line, and I never saw a difference in volume; my hair looked dull and flat (even $1 Suave products deliver more shine and volume). I bought the Volume Advance Kit that brings both the shampoo and conditioner plus other products, I didn't like any of the products at all, and for the price I paid you would think the results would be awesome. The smell isn't that great and it made me shed more than normal when washing my hair in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

This is my HG conditioner! What made me want to try it in the 1st place was the fact that they don't use ANY silicones, just lightweight oils. After using this my fine hair is left feeling soft and full of volume. It smells great too but the scent doesn't last very long once the hair dries. I haven't tried the shampoo yet. Since this brand is pretty pricey I can only get one at a time. But that just shows how excellent this conditioner is b/c you don't need the matching (pricey) shampoo to get great results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I had to add this product to MUA because it was so awesome. I bought several samples from the company and this conditioner along with the shampoo were standout products. This conditioner is creamy and nourished my dry but flat hair! Meaning it moisturized my really damaged ends but still gave me crazy volume! Another thing to add, the scent is divine!

The only thing keeping me from buying this is the price.