October 1, 2014 | 1106 users online

Blush - Bonne Bell - BLUSH'N GO POWDER BLUSH PETAL PINK AND SHEER RASPBERRY

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Very sheer and has noticeable sparkles/glitter. Could be ok for a night out, but not for every day or work. It's also super dusty and flies all over the place. It's difficult to get it to adhere to skin, unless you apply something oily/greasy or maybe some slick type primer. I don't know, I can't be bothered to put in that much effort when I have so many great highlighting/blush products.

Lastly, the biggest issue for me is the smell, it is SO unbelievably strong, I can smell it before opening the compact. It smells like CoverGirl blushes or some powders, but with extra sickly sweetness. Very old-fashioned, reminds me of my Grandma's powder from 2 decades ago. It is absolutely intolerable and I can't stand to use it because of the stench. The smell literally makes me nauseated, even as I opened the compact now to try and identify the smell - my stomach is turning. Bonne Bell should of just left the scent out!

Avoid this if you hate heavily scented cosmetics, and don't want sparkles on your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

These are pretty good for a dollar store purchase.They have good pigmentation with some shimmer that does show up on the cheeks.Though the pale pink is really to pale to be used as a blush but is a good highlighter shade
The packaging is magnetic and holds together well even when dropped.

My only issue with these is that they do not blend really well so where you put them is where they are going to stay pretty much.Other than that this was a great 2 dollar purchase.